Team Block Struggles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i know theres team Power Struggles, but was wondering why not have team block truggles? work same way as a power struggle but only, well, blocked guy.

Sucks seeing my teamate lose in a Block struggle and cant help him by shooting another beam at the blocker.

On future defense for this idea, if you complain about it being "abused" like always shooting at blocked guys in a Blockstruggle, its the same consept for a powerstruggle.

Best answers
I'm totally for team-aid suggestions like this one. Plus, if PS assists exist, why not BS? I support you.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a good idea but how would it be implemented? In PS you can only enter by hitting your beam at the centre of the struggle, if you do that at another person you have a good chance of having it blow up in their face (and if friendly fire is on...) Just explain how you would do it but yes I do like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how it would be implimented? self explainitory same way block struggles start in the first place, shoot in front of the blocker, now if somone wanted to join in th struggle shoot at the head of the beam being blocked.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But isn't there a good chance it would blow up if it hits the person and not the beam head?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not have the helping teammate position themselves behind the blocker who is slowly moving backwards and block, then when the first blocker hits the second, he slides across and they both block the beamhead/ball. It could be scripted in or as a second block animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
But isn't there a good chance it would blow up if it hits the person and not the beam head?
Well yeah, same will happen like now it will blow up and wont hurt the blocker, but hit the font of him and the beam/ball will join with the other beam/ball.

Ravendust said:
Why not have the helping teammate position themselves behind the blocker who is slowly moving backwards and block, then when the first blocker hits the second, he slides across and they both block the beamhead/ball. It could be scripted in or as a second block animation.
That could also work.

And anyone who says that "nobody would really help" i acutually always had the urge to try and join a ps ever chance i get to help, and i always wanna just try and block a beam to help somone.

Im sure theres others that like to help teammates.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've something to add, if you're getting helped you shut have an option that you can shoot a beam agains the beam.
the one that helpes will take the ki lose on him so you can consentrate on the beam, the helper can then shoot a beam to too help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that idea. I think it should be in just so the game has it. More options in game are always better. Besides the advantages you get ingame, it attracts more ppl to play' if you tell them "look how many stuff u can do! u can even help your friend block!"
Well it sounded better in my head...
Anyways the only bad thing I see here is that if you fire a blast there's no way that it will kill. Blasts are already easy to block.
RavenTrunks said:
Im sure theres others that like to help teammates.
I haven't seen any of those yet :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do, especially helping Goku as Vegeta for a Movie 6 feel. Currently only in PS's which are quite rare, thats why i'd like to see this in, i'm for anything that encourages teamwork.

Best answers
Shao said:
I'm totally for team-aid suggestions like this one.
ditto.
online games are made for teamwork, aren't they? helping out your pal is a big part of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom