Tales Art+Tutorials =D (?)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i love the way you ´re drawing the kh characters in your style. Kh ftw!

hehe also i like your work you´ve been posting here alot, i enjoined watching them =)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This is the first time I've been in your thread (or indeed, any thread in the Art section) and after seeing a couple of pics of yours I almost needed to feel around my desk to see where my eyeballs went. These are amazing. You are a very talented artist.

Best answers
shako and cap J: thanks for comments :)

here's two new things. not really an update but whatever..

linda said they kinda looked like caricatures (how ever you spell them) so ill push the contrast, and proportions more ont he next few portraits i do.. hopefully! thanks for crit linda

and id ont know if i can post the other ones. they are drawing of butts.. so i dont htink i will haha

C&C are welcomed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, these are all really good. I wish I could draw like that! Pretty cool that you drew your mom. I wish I could draw my mom and give the picture to her as a birthday present, or something.

Best answers
Spunky: thanks for commenttss >_<

here's something dedicated to linda!! this is the largest size i have ever worked on lol!! 1500x 1000..!! i cropped off only the face cause i hav eonly worked on that..

but green eyes always = dedicated to linda! just remember ;P

crits and comments welcomed!

oh ya im not as advanced as linda is in digi paintin 3; SOOOO dont compare us ;P

Best answers
lol thats HOT. make his eyes bigger though.... he seems kinda stoned. still damn awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom