Swoop Suggestions

Best answers
"Double-tap and hold to swoop, release to stop" is a good system. There really isn't any reason why the player shouldn't be able to terminate a swoop at any time. If the player can't do this, then he or she is deprived of a fair amount of precision and control. And why should someone have to chain swoops when they're travelling in one direction? To me it makes no sense to have to press forward every few seconds just to continue travelling in one direction.

Best answers
i think you wasnt read my post.. becouse i never say that, you can stop when you let go of the key, i only say in the 2nd option, give the posibiliti to chain swoop in the same direction whit a low ki cost, and when you want chain in other a big ki cost
in that form the delay of swoop is compensated with high speed and long travel whit chains whit low ki drain in the same direction, and bad than the dash for close combats for big ki drians in other chains direction,
and you need chain in the same, you cant fly whit one swoop until out of ki, becouse in that form if 2 player crash, who wins? whit chains win the first player in start the swoop or chain

Edit: i cant understand why some people wants a swoop more slow than the dash? why the hell you going to use that swoop?
whit low speed big delay, sux in far distances and sux in close distances
actually i cant see the utility in the swoop... i can do all whit dash whitout delay and minus ki loost after that, actually i dont know why some people going to use the swoop.... to use minus the finger? anyway is better than the first release

Best answers
I already asked that we have full control over dash/swoop and that they allow us to swoop until our ki has run dry.

Short answer is: Not gonna happen.

i understand it but not sure if im right
do you mean:

i already asked esf team :" CAN WE have full control over dash and swoop and swoop until our ki has run dry?"
and they said not gonna happen.

is that what you mean????

because it sound like "we have full control of swoop and we can swoop until our ki run dry"

add from editing: can you guys make swoop more longer or special, like only swoop can creat advance melee or some thing else
because that after you swoop 4 seconds, you have to wait until the pl come down then you have to gain turbo again
and who will use swoop if dash can just double tap ....
you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop

thank you for looking at my suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom