swoop sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wanted to sugest this if it's posible when you swoop (w,w) you can continu sa swoop in the same diecation (w,w,w,) but it will drain some stamina

Best answers
john_volkov said:
I was just wanted to sugest this if it's posible when you swoop (w,w) you can continu sa swoop in the same diecation (w,w,w,) but it will drain some stamina
Yes it will make it cooler and more DBZish. I never saw someone in DBZ swooping then stop and then swoop again.But i think it was suggested before.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it's because in esf the map's ar to small that way they stop swoop if the map's war huge then the swoop will be biger
so this is way suld use stamina or only 1 time to do it

Best answers
john_volkov said:
well it's because in esf the map's ar to small that way they stop swoop if the map's war huge then the swoop will be biger
so this is way suld use stamina or only 1 time to do it

Well, hopefully the 1.3 maps will be bigger and there will be no need to stop swooping. We can just hope.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the maps ar at there max size esf_arivel it's the bigest one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, what volkov said, map size can't be increased ALL official esf maps are at max size for hl1 engine, but this can work, but remember while swooping and you release the w button for even a split second you'll stop swooping, so they'll just have to change that if they implement this ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's not much to change just a litle coding and it culd work only 1 time presing (w,w,w,) or from the stamina siteam to drain it

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Triple tapping.. just isn't my style.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The swoop is limited to prevent runing. If you dont want to stop swoping than just chainswoop.

Endless swoop wouldnt be good. Buu wouldnt be catchable in first form. Krillin in second.

As for not DBZ like. The official DBZ games have limited swoop. Tenkaichi has a limited swoop. So does DBZ Legends. And many other OFFICIAL DBZ games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just chain swoop if you don't want to stop swooping and then go back in the direction you were going before if you desire to continue going in that direction.

Simple as that. I don't think such a thing is so easily implemented into a double tap system ethier.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know to chaine swoop but just a small sugestio if they want and like i'v sayid is SULD DRAIN STAMINA WHEN YOUR TRIPE SWOOOP or only Triple Swoop whit a big ki cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom