Supreme Commander, Offical Movie 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death lifts itself into the air upon a horse of smoke and fire.

A direct hit is scored. Their commander is killed, and their forces destroyed.

The proud armies of the UEF roll ever onward to victory.

Best answers
Enjoy the key bapplebo i sent it to you in your msg's if you don't need it, ill give it to someone else.

Best answers
FP finally let me into the beta. I was thunderpissed I didn't get accepted after paying FP for the exclusives. I'll post some pics when its done downloading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
FP finally let me into the beta. I was thunderpissed I didn't get accepted after paying FP for the exclusives. I'll post some pics when its done downloading.
You silly people and your FP...

Best answers
pretty nice man, pretty nice, ugh...tonight was like 100% disapointing from last holloween,

keep the pics goin, and ill give ya a cookie ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I've made something of a video here. My FRAPS is being ***, so I did it old fashioned style, repeatedly pressing F10 and then making an AVI out of it.

This is a match between Tier 1 Aoen and Tier 2 Aeon tanks, just to show you how they differ in strength.

http://www.ualberta.ca/~fbalch/SupCom1.avi

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How exactly do you unlock AI and Skirmish mode btw?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would depend on your version. I'm not sure, and don't condone anything... but if you have 2.7, you may find the solution somewhere in this directory.

Best answers
Niece videooo, ive seen a full length fight, on gamereplay.org...and if you have the actual client you can watch a whole slew of um.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only annoying thing is that it's almost impossible to find matches with people not being Cybran. Their spider mites are way overpowered compared to the other races. Hope you like Cybran-Cybran matches....

Best answers
yeah...thats ***yyy, mantis' pwn toooo much, but they're getting nerfed next patch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
They posted tutorial movies up on file planet [15 movies in total, 500 MB].

http://www.fileplanet.com/169530/16...mander-Tutorial-Movies-[FilePlanet-Exclusive]
I was watching video 7...

Left click on the unit icon to begin construction. Shift-click will order five of those units to be built, while alt-click will order 500.
Hold on while I pick up my jaw. And here I though my 100 unit Tier 3 army was impressive...

The Battleship is a floating island of death...
Hee hee hee!

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My personal favorite is the Aeon the Galactic Collussus is crazy, I was playing lan vs my bro he had 3 of those huge Monkeylord Spiderbots against 1 of my Galactic Collussus, this thing toasted all three of them with no prob:shocked:

Its got no anti-air weps so that the only thing i wish it had but, other then the that its prob one of my favorite units.

That flying doughnut thing(CZAR Flying Fortress is what its called) reminds me of those ships in ID4 lol with the beam and all, also holds aircraft.

As I was testing out the naval units, I built the Aeon's Aircraft Carrier this thing is big, I was kinda dissapointed that is cant shoot anything other than anti-aircraft missles but, i noticed in the discription that it could hold several wings or did it say waves of aircraft...um cant remeber ill have to 2x check that, but anyways I started throwing planes into it the planes finally stopped landing in it after about 60, if I counted right. I built them in tens but had some stragglers, ya so roughly 60. Its quite a sight when you dispatch them all, reminds me of and air unit mass attack in madness type games in StarCraft.

If you want a look at the units(there actually the build icons)and some stats on them check out http://www.supcomuniverse.com/unitdb/index.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My army skitters forward. I lost this game, simply because I beat the UEF com. His commander came out to attack, and in dying killed my army. I saw he had come out and ordered a retreat, but it was too late. Then the other com came in and kicked my ass with his fresh forces.

Best answers
there some nice cheats :>

if cheats on press ctrl+alt b to get money and ctrl or alt+f2 to open a list with all units/buildings to spawn them :D

oorrr this cheat also works with cheats off

press ctrl+alt and a enemy unit to see what they see if you want back just press your unit if cheats on its also possible to control the other players units and destroy them pretty funny :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try and avoid cheats. They only end up ruining the fun of the game by removing the challenge.

I had a great match last night against the AI. With a homebrew patch that fixed the massive slowdown from facing the AI, I was finally able to play on the larger maps against AI. Before, simply by the AI building up, the game would slow to only 3 or 4 FPS. The game came to a battle of experimentals. I had a pair of monkeylords against the UEF mobile factory. He may have been able to take my army alone with his mobile factory, but once one of my monkeylords was in range to fire, his shields were down and his factory destroyed in a matter of seconds. Pics and psuedo-videos will follow when I get home and can go over the replay.

Best answers
i have the ai fix too but looks like it dont work for me fps still slow down to 8 pfs after a half hour playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom