Superman/Batman Movie now official!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, who managed to skillfully troll this thread into a batman/superman debate?
The real question is who conned the world into thinking a rich detective could compete on any level with a veritable god?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The thousands of fanboys and Frank Miller.
the same Frank Miller who wrote the Dark Knight Returns storyline? the storyline that placed Bruce fighting a Superman who was already weakened to the point of a mortal through nuclear war? the same Frank Miller who deliberately nerfed superman in every storyline just to make batman relevant?

okay... cool man. all hail Frank Miller, the guy who loved Batman so much that he couldn't bare to see him lose a fight, regardless of who it was against.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
the same Frank Miller who wrote the Dark Knight Returns storyline? the storyline that placed Bruce fighting a Superman who was already weakened to the point of a mortal through nuclear war? the same Frank Miller who deliberately nerfed superman in every storyline just to make batman relevant?

okay... cool man. all hail Frank Miller, the guy who loved Batman so much that he couldn't bare to see him lose a fight, regardless of who it was against.

Yeah I don't like Frank Miller's Comics very much.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lex Luthor is evil Tony Stark, so it makes sense.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Bat Affleck

Kinda surprised there's no discussion on this.

Personally I'm glad they dropped Bale, I hated his Bat Voice.

I can see Ben Affleck doing a good job, I don't mind his acting

Other thoughts?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually liked the Daredevil movie.... :shocked:

Last edited:
Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Noone I know has reacted well to this Aslick announcement.

Bales cotton-wool mouth just drove me insane. Personally Id like to see Kevin Conroy the role - make him look a little younger with FX or simply work with it, could be interesting.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Man oh man... the internet went crazy over this piece of news. Everybody seems to hate it. Personally i don't really care.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I can actually see Ben as a good Batman, I think he can do a better job than Bale when acting as Bruce Wayne! When I think of Batman, physically I think Affleck is a much better fit then Bale. If directed right, I think many people will be surprised by his acting skills. He has come a long way during his career!

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think people hate this announcement because of Dare Devil. I didn't mind the movie but it suffered from bad writing/directing

Not bad acting

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Like him or not, better get used to him cuz if the movie doesn't suck, he's not going anywhere.

Sources say that Affleck has been signed for multiple movies, should sequels continue to proliferate. The talks were so secretive that many Warners execs and most WME agents remained unaware of their existence," claims The Hollywood Reporter. Talks with Affleck began earlier this year when director Zack Snyder checked Affleck's interest. Early talks circled around story and character.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't personally like Ben Affleck but I do admit he's a good actor. He may do a good Bruce Wayne, but I'm more concerned how he's gonna play Batman.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
George Clooney is a good actor too. We all know how that went as Batman...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, but the whole script sucked! It was a parody shot at Batman and nothing of what Snyder would produce, Man of Steel, was actually pretty good. However, lacking in certain areas..for me, I had a problem with Cavill expressing emotions, I did not see real agony within him in the last scenes of the movie..which was a real turn off. The idea was good, but poorly executed. Russel Crowe was a real G though.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Daredevil was awesome, **** you if you think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom