Super Vegeta WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
wow dude thats really taking shape, nice and low poly too!

one thing you will learn at some point though, is that you dont always follow your reference 100%. this is the case with the neck. youve modeled it to the ref, which is great. however, you should start the neck a little lower than the ear, it looks a little weird on the model right now

edit: also, you should bring his face forward, so his chin is further from his neck, cos atm he wouldnt be able to breathe, let alone fight..
sooo.. low poly = teh win? ehh...

@ Ur edit.... LOL, he is vegeta, he can do anything.. LOL

@ the model. Nice man, that really is looking quite nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
@ Ur edit.... LOL, he is vegeta, he can do anything.. LOL
Wtf are you trying to say something or are you just blurting out random words to form your sentences. Perhaps try thinking then posting.

kthnxbye

As for the model, it's really coming along pretty decently Orbit. Keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face to neck connection is a lot better now, gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Made some tiny changes. So, should I move on to the hair?
Edit: It's my second model, the first one is somewhere in the forum aswell (it was so lame that I didn't finish it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Wtf are you trying to say something or are you just blurting out random words to form your sentences. Perhaps try thinking then posting.

kthnxbye

As for the model, it's really coming along pretty decently Orbit. Keep it up.
no tard... I was talking about gir's comment, about Vegeta can barely breath let alone fight.. try reading before posting..

kthxbye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for double post but the thread didn't go to the top the last time I posted. Any C/C for the last update?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Sorry for double post but the thread didn't go to the top the last time I posted. Any C/C for the last update?

you obviously knew double posting was against the rules if you had to apologize for it, that being said you chose to break it,.... dont do that >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I know it was against the rules, but as you all know the forums were kinda weird lately(which is what I said before). So the forums made me do it. Besides, it's not like I spammed or anything.
Anyways, here's an update:
- Done with the front torso (but I won't be showing it now because that's not my focus)
- The hair is in the making.
I stopped working on the torso mainly because I had no refs, so if anyone gave me some I would appriciate it.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Btw, I changed the face a bit. C&C are welcome (as always ;))

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
not only is that a bad drawover, but you gave him a goatee on his friggin FOREHEAD!
Then do better.

And for teh ref

Best answers
i'm liking this model.the hair looks ok from the front,but the side view needs some work.and here's a side ref for his body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

And I scaled the hair. Is it better now?

Btw some back hair refs would be nice :):yes:
Edit: I have a hair ref.
But I need someone to rotate it so it stands straight. If you can, please rotate it and post here.

Best answers
here you go.
and the body is coming along nicely,keep it going :yes:

Best answers
looks good but here are a few references for the hair...Yours seems like its going up straight too much

if you notice the picture farthest to the left his hair is going back more then then up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom