Super KaioKen and False Saiyan

Best answers
The reason why Kaioken is not going to be added is due to the fact that Goku is already saturated with 3 transformations, 4 forms. It just so happens that main anime characters (Naruto, Goku, Ichigo) are for some reason saturated with many different forms. In an anime this works, but in a game, this would provide an en-even feel to the character balance.

There was no Kaioken in ESF 1.2.3, but I suspect you were probably thinking of EVM :).

I'm not sure if you can ascend during power-struggles in ESF : Final. I know it wasn't in the manga and they're basing the game on that (there's still the artistic license though, so who knows).
Ah, you're correct, there was no Kaioken in ESF 1.2.3, got the ECX RC2 fudged into my brain, derp, sorry that was my bad. As for ascending in the games, most of the ascending was something scripted cut scene like, very lacking in the involvement of the player. As far as I can remember (please excuse me if I am remembering incorrectly due to lack of brain power at the moment, oh sleep, why do you elude me.) in ESF 1.2.3, and the ECX expansion, you were able to get into a power struggle, and could drop to base form, often times if you're in a power struggle with a more powerful opponent, and you loose, you further your base form power, and even grater power in ascended forms. I do know that one thing I liked/disliked in 1.2.3, was the Scouter, yes it was great for showing where your opponents were as well as the dragonballs, it unfortunately left a lacking feeling for me of wishing I could hide my true power level and be able to sneak around and then be able to have explosive moments of unleashing your hidden power level on unsuspecting prey, muwahahah. I know implementing something like that would be more then likely insanely challenging though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just some info you can transform during a power struggle in 1.2.3 jost make shure you don't have turbo active.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they won't.
Not even as a bonus combo? That's kinda depressing, considering it's one of his staples for half the series.

To everyone else, there's plenty of ways to add it without it becoming an overpowered semi-trans. A combo attack being one of them, which I was actually assuming would be one of Goku's.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super kaioken and false ssj fall in to filler/movie content and will not be included, like all other filler/movie content

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Apparently the mod's going to be really accessible, though. You could totally rewrite one of SSJ Goku's tier attacks to be Super Kaioken.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
While I would absolutely love to see Kaioken in game, you guys have to realise this mechanic would be very hard to get RIGHT in the game, and Goku would only be able to use it once.

When Goku used Kaioken in the series, his most important attribute was will power. Sheer will power was keeping his body together troughout Kaioken X10 , x20 and however high he went despite his physical limitations.

Replicating will power in a game is quite hard.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not even as a bonus combo? That's kinda depressing, considering it's one of his staples for half the series.
Half the series? It only appeared in the 16th volume (out of 34) and disappeared after the 21th.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not sure why, but this made me chuckle a little bit. Anyways, kaioken is awesome, and was tons of fun in ESF 1.2.3, though I would have to admit I have a bit of a pondering question if Super Kaioken might show up, it wasn't technically part of a movie filler, though yes, it was technically a filler. Not sure if that makes sense, just think it would be neat to see it, that or something like the insane Spirit Bomb used to kill Buu and being able to go up to SSJ2. Heck, even something I had hopped to see in ESF 1.2.3 was the ability to ascend to SSJ while in a power struggle, to kind of use that surprise on your enemy in boosting your power. Maybe I should check if my nerd is showing, back in a moment :laff:
I agree , transforming while power strugling would be awesome , also in whole manga/anime you can see everyone hiding their true power, so yeah that should be implented :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree , transforming while power strugling would be awesome , also in whole manga/anime you can see everyone hiding their true power, so yeah that should be implented :p
Seriously people. Has ANYONE tried to transform during a ps in 1.2

Its in that version already. The rules are:
-it has to be a power struggle and not a block struggle
- you need enough pl to do it
- turbo must be deactivated

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seriously people. Has ANYONE tried to transform during a ps in 1.2

Its in that version already. The rules are:
-it has to be a power struggle and not a block struggle
- you need enough pl to do it
- turbo must be deactivated
Will being able to transform during a block struggle in ESF Final be implimented?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably not. Models screw up badly when being switched during an animation. Try the ps transform and you'll see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom