Super KaioKen and False Saiyan

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blob is long since removed, I believe.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ki blob is long since removed, I believe.
Nop , in ESF 1.2.3 people just spam ki blob and kill you that way , i dont mind people using the yellow beams , but without that white circle where you get dmger(ki blob)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nop , in ESF 1.2.3 people just spam ki blob and kill you that way , i dont mind people using the yellow beams , but without that white circle where you get dmger(ki blob)
I'm not talking about ESF 1.2.3.

Best answers
ki blob is removed from ESF: Final? If that is true then thats kind of a bummer. I'm sure they'll implement alot of cooler stuff in its place.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
It's not spam if you don't get hit as much :p. But don't worry. Ki-blobs (and other explosions from 1.2.3) are replaced with better, humongous explosions in Final. There's a video on that...

Oh looky, looky, what do we have here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ2IwzsPeis

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I saw the vid , anyway , i think that super kaioken and false super saiyan should be in , and also instead of HP, there should be fatique(stamina) when you lose all stamina , you faint , and you lay on earth or try to get up untill you regenerate :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they'll add Kaioken in some form for the final, but false super saiyan is a movie form, and a failure. He only went "false" because he didn't have the power or fury to complete it. And anyway, why would you go "false" ssj when you can just go ssj?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
It won't be kaiokena I don't know why market op

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw the vid , anyway , i think that super kaioken and false super saiyan should be in , and also instead of HP, there should be fatique(stamina) when you lose all stamina , you faint , and you lay on earth or try to get up untill you regenerate :p
We have stamina in the game,.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
That is what it is with this endurance about?.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean just stamina , no HP.
That would be pointless. ou need a health system to account for damage. Especially since stamina only gives you a tired state.

Besides you said running outwould make you faint. How would you be able to kill someone then.

Best answers
And anyway, why would you go "false" ssj when you can just go ssj?
Not sure why, but this made me chuckle a little bit. Anyways, kaioken is awesome, and was tons of fun in ESF 1.2.3, though I would have to admit I have a bit of a pondering question if Super Kaioken might show up, it wasn't technically part of a movie filler, though yes, it was technically a filler. Not sure if that makes sense, just think it would be neat to see it, that or something like the insane Spirit Bomb used to kill Buu and being able to go up to SSJ2. Heck, even something I had hopped to see in ESF 1.2.3 was the ability to ascend to SSJ while in a power struggle, to kind of use that surprise on your enemy in boosting your power. Maybe I should check if my nerd is showing, back in a moment :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The reason why Kaioken is not going to be added is due to the fact that Goku is already saturated with 3 transformations, 4 forms. It just so happens that main anime characters (Naruto, Goku, Ichigo) are for some reason saturated with many different forms. In an anime this works, but in a game, this would provide an en-even feel to the character balance.

There was no Kaioken in ESF 1.2.3, but I suspect you were probably thinking of EVM :).

I'm not sure if you can ascend during power-struggles in ESF : Final. I know it wasn't in the manga and they're basing the game on that (there's still the artistic license though, so who knows).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom