Super dbz D:

Best answers
..Myu-chan? o__O;
Sweety...?
-- lmao!! sorry about that-- Anyways, just because there was no commercials doesnt mean it wasnt released-- Budokai Tenakichi's commercial didn't show up until about a week after it was out, atleast not here anyway.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, how do you unlock mecha frieza and videl, Im trying to get all the characters before i pick one to level up properly =\ no faq's have been written yet =[

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
erm, how do you unlock mecha frieza and videl, Im trying to get all the characters before i pick one to level up properly =\ no faq's have been written yet =[
Unlockable How to Unlock

King Piccolo Wish him from Shenron in the Enhanced set of Wishes.

Majin Vegeta Wish him from Shenron in the Enhanced set of Wishes.

Mecha Frieza Make over 10 wishes to unlock the wish for him. Then wish for him from Shenron in the Enhanced set of
Wishes.

Ultimate Gohan Wish him from Shenron in the Enhanced set of Wishes.

Videl Make over 5 wishes to unlock the wish for her. Then wish for her from Shenron in the Enhanced set of Wishes.
-- I hope that answers your question. ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ does that mean, after you've wished 5 times in total? or 5 times after you've made your last character wish? I swear ive wished more than 5 times now...

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
=/ does that mean, after you've wished 5 times in total? or 5 times after you've made your last character wish? I swear ive wished more than 5 times now...
-- I wish i knew, i haven't tried to win anyone yet. Im not even in a rush myself. But just try either method and see what works and what doesnt.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
well..actually the Kaioken Aura burns around you briefly and basically just sacrafices health for more ki(special) gauge.
Well that sucks! I would at least like a temporary increase of power and speed >=(. Ah well, at least the game (or atleast Goku) is flexible, meaning Super Kaioken, Supre Spirit bomb, Instant Transmission+kamehameha...

=/ does that mean, after you've wished 5 times in total? or 5 times after you've made your last character wish?
Five wishes overall I think. I got Videl and I have been playing with various characters, so I think 5 overall (she sucks though =X aim for Mecha Frieza)

That's what dissapointed me, Videl, #16 and #17 being too similar to each other for a fighting game with a limited selection of characters.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont care =P I just want them all... must've wished 8 times or more now, still no option for videl, do you have to play original mode more or something :x?

btw 16 and 17 are nothing alike o_O maybe 18 and 17 but definately not 16

Best answers
-- Videl sucks ?......-_- " sigh "...damn and i was so looking forward to playing with her. I heard she was like chung li...why the hell would she be similar to Android 16 and 17 ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well one of her move is the exact same as 18/17, she isn't a COMPLETE clone of 18 to the extent 17 is. She's a good fighter, especially her three-kick-special combo (triple Bust I think it's called), but she lacks dramatically in the far ranged department.

People would only associate her with Chun Li for her kicks and especially her ultimate attack. But Videl>18 when it comes to melee, if you ask me

btw 16 and 17 are nothing alike o_O maybe 18 and 17 but definately not 16
Aw, my bad, typo. I meant 17 and 18. But that's weird that you didn't get the character, I think you may have to beat original mode a couple of times then.

Best answers
your a fool chakra-x, 18 is obviously the clone of 17!!

anywho i think i'm gonna trade in naruto ultimate ninja for this, it just isn't deep enouhg combat to engage me, while this looks amazing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just got videl ^_^ turns out u have to get the dragonballs 5 times with the same character card heh, I must say, i quite like her, she sucks at long range but she's *****ing for melee, I really like trick move, very useful :eek:.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
just got videl ^_^ turns out u have to get the dragonballs 5 times with the same character card heh, I must say, i quite like her, she sucks at long range but she's *****ing for melee, I really like trick move, very useful :eek:.
-- Melee is where i shine anyway, so thats a good thing. I can't wait until im able to play with her-- i found Chi Chi to be a beast but shes entirely too hard for me to become good with for some reason.

Best answers
ok...after reading everything here and all your guys' reviews.....is this game worth a buy? oh and for the record.....what does half circle back mean? that mean turning the analog stick in a semi circle??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll put it like this, i played the game over 12 hours when i first got it (my mate came round too and we played quite a lot of vs) I didnt take the health warnings seriously... Now I've got servere hand cramp and blisters on my thumbs :( live and learn i guess

awesome game <3

Best answers
lol, well now all i need to do is come up with the money to buy the game.....i need a job lol

Best answers
hows the fluidity(sp) of the game? even watching some of the videos on youtube movement looks a little jerky (could just be something else though)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rubycat said:
hows the fluidity(sp) of the game? even watching some of the videos on youtube movement looks a little jerky (could just be something else though)
It's actually pretty fluid. Not Gilty Gear X2/Marvel vs Capcom fluid, but you can connect a lot of combos/specials and you can follow up/connect even more with the light and hard homming dashes. It's a lot more fluid than Budokai 3 if you ask me.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing that allways bothers me while watching a fighting video from a game like super dbz, is that when the oponent gets kicked in the sky, and you kick him mid hair, again and again, they allways make the same movement, the same animation, it as if have spasms.

Tho when I play it, it doesn't bother me that much anymore, but still, it looks weird.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...wtf, does not satisfy hardcore fighting fans? Imo its up there with soul caliber 2, this game has a hell of a lot more depth than that review states. Sorry but not varied enough? Ive never seen a dbz game with such variation, you can literally kick ass with one character and be completely hopeless with another. Plus stringing huge long combo's is damn hard, i've yet to pull of anything like what ive seen in some of the video's on the first site i posted in this thread. The ammount you can customise too... damn, its like they only played the game for half an hour or something.

My version has japanese voices... says they're american in that review o_O...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom