Suggestions for Blasts and Power Struggles...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok,
I hope you guys understand what im going to try to say
because I have tried to look for pics but I just simply cant find any
im not good at searches. Sorry. So I will have to put this into Details.

1.) Blasts

When someone gets Directly hit by a Blast in DBZ.
It causes a wave that keeps going. Not an explosion unless you
throw a beam at the ground/wall. Like when Gohan won the power
struggle with Cell. The Kamehameha didn't blow up it kept going
past cell. Or when Vegetto threw a small ki blast at Super Buu's
face it completely blue up his head but you could still see the beam
going through buu's head.

And it would prevent others fromt getting killed with a huge ass
explosion unless they are behind that guy or you throw a beam
at the ground/floor.

2.) Power Struggles

In Power Struggles the Beams get bigger they dont just stay
there pushing forward and back. There is not one Power Struggle
in DB/Z/GT where the beams Just stayed the same size and pushed
each other forward and back.

I know this will cause lag problems. But it wont have to be as
big as Gohan vs. Cell's power struggle just like as big as the normal
player models used to be or so. And I doubt it will cause lag like
that cause its like comparing it with those huge ass explosions
present in ESF

Best answers
first of all what you suggested with the beams not a bad idea but there are a few things you should realize. With buu yeah most of the explosions go right thru him, but this is because it doesnt matter if a wave goes thru him because he will regenerate. (same with cell) next if you watch almost every time a character besides buu/cell is hit they either deflect the beam or it does explode simply because they dont want the beam to go thru them. If everyones beams just went thru it would be like evey attack was a destructo disk. Lastly about the beams getting larger i just posted on that in ANOTHER thread that is acctually very very new. thats all for now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by old school hero
first of all what you suggested with the beams not a bad idea but there are a few things you should realize. With buu yeah most of the explosions go right thru him, but this is because it doesnt matter if a wave goes thru him because he will regenerate. (same with cell) next if you watch almost every time a character besides buu/cell is hit they either deflect the beam or it does explode simply because they dont want the beam to go thru them. If everyones beams just went thru it would be like evey attack was a destructo disk. Lastly about the beams getting larger i just posted on that in ANOTHER thread that is acctually very very new. thats all for now
Guess I wasn't being Specific enough.
What I ment is that the beam should blow up when you make
a direct hit. Kinda like when a wave hits your face in the beach it
just keeps going through you but not really Through you, just by
the side. so im not saying that it should go through their bodies
just on the side or something. That way there wont be any other
casualties or kills you really didn't diserve. Im not complaining about
the explosions its just a suggestion though someone will probably
come here and say im a newb for getting in the way when thats
not what I really ment to say anyway....

Was that specific enough? :p

Best answers
I think this is a VERY good idea. ive been thinking this same thing myself for a while but havnet said nething. i understand exactly wut u mean. its not that the beams go through u like a rail-gun. its more like they consume ur whole body. like how gohan killed cell w/ the kamehameha, the blast completly consumed cell and burned him up. im pretty sure thats wut u mean. i really like the idea. and you would keep being hurt gradualy by it untill either it disipitated or u teleported out of it. and i u have no ki to teleport than ur screwd is wut i think should happen. duno if its even possible. beams in the show hardly ever explode on impact unless the person is on the ground/wall or unless the person blocks... then its half the time that it booms on impact. AHA! if u have ever seen the first brolly movie! when brolly is walking toward goku and he does a kamehameha in brolly's face. the beam consumes brolly.... then he walks out of it and messes up goku while goku laughs strangly enough. im good :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom