Suggestion on Gift for Girlfriends (Replies from Gurls Preferred)

a-user

A
Hey, everyone I just registered, but have been viewing posts since the days of beta 1.0. LOL i feel like a big loser makin a thread about dis, but seriously im confused. I finally found a girl I like to have relations with, either than jus foolin around lol, pretty dum i knoe cuz im only 17. I've known her for a couple a months and jus hooked up wit her a month ago. Anywayz her birthday is comin soon, and i want to give her something special. Shes turnin 15, and keeps tellin me she dont want notin (big liar). Me bein the idiot i am, do not know wat to get her. I dont want to send out the wrong message with a gift that is too much or, even worse, too little. I want to do sometin for her or give sometin to her, or maybe both. Any suggestions?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard to get the "perfect" gift without knowing a least a little about the person. Give us as much info as you can about her hobbies or what she is into... etc... etc...

also, what's your budget?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(A 17 year old guy going out with a 14 year old girl o_O? Weird...)

Get her some flowers and chocolate.

a-user

A
Well one of her favorite hobbies is music, she listens to rap and r&b, no particular artist. She loves fashion, umm i guess all i can say is dat she wears the same clothin that most teens wear, she likes desigin and stuff like dat. She loves to dance, ooo yeah lol. She loves movies and chillin at the computer (chattin or makin webpages). Loves anytin cute, maybe a stuffed animal is good heh?

I was plannin to take her out to dinner, but remembered she enjoys more of a home cooked meal. Maybe a cool surprise party or sumtin, i dont know im really confused LMAO!! im willin to spend 200$ cuz dats all i got. Oh yeah i dont tink it very weird wit our age? Only 2 years and like a month apart lol.

Retired
Best answers
w.t.f.. thats just wrong.. 14 yr old girl with a 17 yr old guy.. you know thats considered stationtory rape if you ever do anything..

i would buy her some huggies and a new Beach Barbie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only for a couple weeks Guest0043..once she turns 15.. she can do basically anything with him.

Get her Usher c.d. "confessions" if she likes that artist. The cd is pretty cool.

Retired
Best answers
must be an american.. in a real country you can't screw a chick untill she's 18. consent or not.. if you have sex with her in canada and her parents do not concent then your ****ed..

Best answers
He's only ****ed if her parents know about it. Who the hell is going to go to their girl friends parents and say "I've shagged your daughter"?
Maybe it's just where I live but having sex under the legal age is nothing, no one really cares and there isn't that much that can be done about it.

Best answers
I know the laws, but I figure if they both consent to it, let them do it, its their bodies, not anyone elses, and they have the right to screw until the cows come home. Just one more pregnant teen on the streets.

As for gifts, buy something original. Don't buy flowers or chocolate or any of the other 'traditional' gifts. Go to a mall, walk around in some of the stores and find something that would suit her.

That works for most, but it probobly wont work for you since your asking for a good gift on the ESF forums . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom