Suggestion for ESF character classes.

Best answers
i think that like "deathmatch","team mode","free fighting" and "capture the dragonballs"...ect. there should be a mode like..um... "realtime" or sometn where only one class of character could be at use at a time..:yes:

Best answers
I am Ultima3 ......and Ultima2_freeze.. so if i spy anyone takn my "it burns it burns" i shall sick waldo on you all!!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultima3
i think that like "deathmatch","team mode","free fighting" and "capture the dragonballs"...ect. there should be a mode like..um... "realtime" or sometn where only one class of character could be at use at a time..:yes:
OMG we have a genus here!!!!!
that is exactly the right thing!

But I like to be cell (yes im a cell spammer) & go up against a buch of vegetas, fun:), cause then they see that somon else is beating em easily:shocked:, and a few switch to somone else.

BTW to all the veggeta spammers & veggeta spammer haters-
go piccolo or cell (piccolo better, cell looks cool:)) & SBC them it pisses em off & raise your PL FAST!

yesterday i had 4 veggetas & 1 frieza all after me:rolleyes:, i killed em more then they killed me & i had only just entered the server, & they were (for a little while) stronger then me

Best answers
LoL . .......must......stop......aeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!.......everyone else sux...goku is the best in the game the end...he he he i think i got that in with few people noticing.......gotta love them sublemibabbla message....(note to self:stop speakn gearge bush launguage)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom