• Monster Rancher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon

• Yu-Gi-Oh!

• OTHER (Specify Below)

• ALL THE ABOVE (Specify Additional Titles Below)

• Total voters
Best answers
ok, we all know that Naruto is the best anime ever. this thread is about the worst anime ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Pokemon, Hamtaro, Transformers(new), Digimon...

There are many more, but I just can't think right now.

By the way, I believe people who watch Pokemon should be slapped several times in the head with a pan. You'll find my attitude quite offensive, but only becaused I find the show an abomination.
HAMTARO... i completley forgot about that damn show! Worst show EVAR!

Especially part of the ending theme
"Always try your best! Get a hundred on your test! doo doo doo!"

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
But if any of you are refering to the old 80's transformers anime of being horrible, I'm gonna have to start crushing some skulls.
That's right ;).

My vote.... Yu-Gi-Oh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
ok, we all know that Naruto is the best anime ever.
Funny, not long ago people were saying the same about Dragon Ball Z, Berserk, and Cowboy Bebop, and many others. Anyway, Alea, you saying
Naruto is the best anime in Japan at the moment is just a matter of opinion,
just how I had the right to give my opinion on the anime.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knights of the zodiac...stupid monsters, stupid prfessor, an airplane with all the colours of the rainbow, in the shape of a bird...a ****ing bird. You'd allmost think a hippie came up with it. Anywho, i hate it..really hate it.

Best answers
hehe you r all kids if u watch those ****ing cartoons those r all made 4 kids
so ppl can buy their products ... like who the **** is that stupid? btw i voted knights of the zodiac .. .i saw a commercial and it just seemed stupid. mayb its just me?
anywayz i only watched one cartoon when i was 7 - 8 and that was sailor moon :) pretty nice for its times :D and i watched it cause i didnt have anything to watch :D there werent many good cartons at that time ... at least in my country so i liked sailor moon a lot :p

Best answers
btw .. how come that instead of the avatar pic, I only see a small stupid red "x" ?

Best answers
Dark Matter said:
Funny, not long ago people were saying the same about Dragon Ball Z, Berserk, and Cowboy Bebop, and many others. Anyway, Alea, you saying
Naruto is the best anime in Japan at the moment is just a matter of opinion,
just how I had the right to give my opinion on the anime.
The animes you listed are all very popular and were very good until American censors got a hold of them. Naruto will be lowered to a Saturday morning cartoon thanks to 4KidsEntertainment. Cowboy Bebop was an excellant anime.

And trust me, Naruto DEFINATLY is the most popular anime in Japan right now, that's definatly not a matter of opinion.

Over 3,500 people are seeding this episode right now. And it should get up to 8,000 by the end of the week, which means over 25,000 downloads at least. Definatly by no means popular at all.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
F1ght3r, don't double post, you have a edit button, learn to use it
also don't go offtopic in threads and finally don't insult the ppl on this forum for liking something you know nothing about

Best answers
Naruto may be a hit series now, but let's face it, very little good series stay good (besides the simpsons ^^) and eventually, as much as i hate to admit it, it's gonna start sucking... For now Naruto is just another fad anime, and i am glad because it's very high quality, but it's still a fad.

Edit: I just realized how much i posted on this thread. I am a true assassin of the Crappy Anime.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Japan doesnt download naruto when they have it on TV, thats just the rest of the world buddy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My site loves you!

Anyway, the ANBU_AonE version gets like, 80,000 downloads.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
naruto isn't a fad..... >_<

Hey i like Naruto a helluva lot. It's awesome! But any tidal wave, no matter how big, will eventually lose its momentum... All these animes are just tidal waves, that are bound to die out at some point, and i call things that die out like that fads. Just as you might call the Star Wars movies fads. And just as you can call Friends a fad.

Best answers
fad? well i guess its just a matter of opinion. seriously though, everything thats good has to die out at some point. look at dbz, that was a big hit. now that its over, people dont like it as much. but i can still look at it sometimes and say, "that was some hot ****".

fad
n.
A fashion that is taken up with great enthusiasm for a brief period of time; a craze.

Best answers
i think the stupidest anime is beyblade(***blade)
they think that they die, when their beyblade stops to spin...
but yugioh is very stupid, too. their is the same, but with cards.

Best answers
Zoids, Medabots, ohey the Fundamation dubed version of The Dragonball series why the hell did they call the dragon radar a flaming Bleeper man the ocean group version much better

Best answers
i really hat Yu-Gi-Oh...itÄs so stupid...it'Äs like that:hmm i am stronger than you and i want your ****ing milleniunm thing but i dont get it with punches and kickes..no...i play a card game:S!

it's so god damn stupid:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yu-Gi-Oh tries to trick people into believing there's some kind of skill in a game where you just draw random cards. The fact is there's no tenseness or anything, because there are like a fricking -infinite- number of different cards that do EVERYTHING so someone can just pull their arse out of the ground in one second using their "MAKE ALL MY CRAP COME BACK TO LIFE" card that they coincidentally drew right when everything died. Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom