Street Fighter vs Tekken! OMG YES!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Yes I know SF4 = The 3rd Street Fighter Tournament.
You said "SF4- Alex" which means Alex won the 3rd tournament which is incorrect.

I think pretty much every game has a storyline, except sport games.
I was describing the 4th Tournament as being The 4th Street Fighter Tournament.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I was describing the 4th Tournament as being The 4th Street Fighter Tournament.
Oh, well there is no tournament called "Street Fighter Tournament" in the series.. There's only a tournament in the "Street Fighter" games. SF4 = 3rd tournament, SF3 = 4th tournament, etc. Alex won SF3, the 4th tournament.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok WOW, we get it, Alex sucks anyways. SF3 ryu was the man, nothing more satisfying than getting someone with a double uppercut into a shin-shoryuken. Any interest I initially had in this game has been savagely beaten down my the interest I have in SF3 online. SF3 for me was by far the best in the series, alpha 3 coming in a close 2nd, and when either of those games are released with an online mode, I'm going to become a hermit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok WOW, we get it, Alex sucks anyways. SF3 ryu was the man, nothing more satisfying than getting someone with a double uppercut into a shin-shoryuken. Any interest I initially had in this game has been savagely beaten down my the interest I have in SF3 online. SF3 for me was by far the best in the series, alpha 3 coming in a close 2nd, and when either of those games are released with an online mode, I'm going to become a hermit.
Hey hey hey... **** you. Alex rules. He maybe "Low Tier Trash" but his Hulk Hogan ass could whip Ryu's ass. Though in SF3 Ryu and Ken weren't supposed to be in it. People complained though. Sean was supposed to be the only Rep of the Shotokan style but of course how can you throw away your poster boy?

But yea, Alex + Zero in Tatsunoko vs Capcom is a great combo. I hope to see Alex or Mike Haggar in MvC3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey hey hey... **** you. Alex rules. He maybe "Low Tier Trash" but his Hulk Hogan ass could whip Ryu's ass. Though in SF3 Ryu and Ken weren't supposed to be in it. People complained though. Sean was supposed to be the only Rep of the Shotokan style but of course how can you throw away your poster boy?
Lol, actually I had a friend that was suprisingly good with alex, low tier my butt. I can't tell you how much it would have sucked if Sean was the only Shotokan player... I mean, I liked opening my attacks with his taunt sometimes, but his uppercut was god awful. He's worse than Dan :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, actually I had a friend that was suprisingly good with alex, low tier my butt. I can't tell you how much it would have sucked if Sean was the only Shotokan player... I mean, I liked opening my attacks with his taunt sometimes, but his uppercut was god awful. He's worse than Dan :eek:
I dunno. I do like that shoryuken. I have a friend who can combo Alex's attacks into half your health. I mean Alex is a beast when he gets close. He deserved the slot over Makoto but sadly it would have messed with the time line.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would what mess with the timeline?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. I do like that shoryuken. I have a friend who can combo Alex's attacks into half your health. I mean Alex is a beast when he gets close. He deserved the slot over Makoto but sadly it would have messed with the time line.
What do you like about that shoryuken, the fact that it has little to no priority over any other move, or that it has no range? Eh, lots to love about that move! Nah, i kid, I actually got decently good with sean, but for some reason i refuse to play as any zangief style character. Alex is the only exception becuase he had that sweet anti-air counter and it just looked to cool. Plus if I remember correctly, he was sort of a guile character too right? Eh, My favorites were Dudely (combos were amazing), Ibuki, Ken (my all time favorite), and I only played as Oro to make the other player feel dirty if I won. You just got beat by a hobo, how do you like that!? Also, Q sucked but he had some interesting cutsom combos if you cvould ever pull them off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you like about that shoryuken, the fact that it has little to no priority over any other move, or that it has no range? Eh, lots to love about that move! Nah, i kid, I actually got decently good with sean, but for some reason i refuse to play as any zangief style character. Alex is the only exception becuase he had that sweet anti-air counter and it just looked to cool. Plus if I remember correctly, he was sort of a guile character too right? Eh, My favorites were Dudely (combos were amazing), Ibuki, Ken (my all time favorite), and I only played as Oro to make the other player feel dirty if I won. You just got beat by a hobo, how do you like that!? Also, Q sucked but he had some interesting cutsom combos if you cvould ever pull them off.
Try Hakan. You can Focus punch people into his 2nd Ultra.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tekken x Street Fighter Maybe the first to be released.

Ryu lookin kinda realistic there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryu looks a bit pissed off though. I gotta say we deserve this game since they only released Namco x Capcom in Japan.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to see Chun Li or Akuma... those two are my prefered characters.

Best answers
Tekken x Street Fighter Maybe the first to be released.
Ryu lookin kinda realistic there.
Actually, they mentioned that it will release after SF x Tekken. They're working to release Tekken 7 first before they release TxSF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, they mentioned that it will release after SF x Tekken. They're working to release Tekken 7 first before they release TxSF.
Yea, Dunno though. Seems Capcom has a lot on their hand. MvC3 and SFxT.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I want Tekken 7, moreso Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

But if they're making Tekken 7, it better have some sort of tag-team play.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want Tekken 7, moreso Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

But if they're making Tekken 7, it better have some sort of tag-team play.

Not gonna happen.

They said something about Tekken Tag 2 awhile after 1 released and said they want to have a lot more characters before that. So we may see it soon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess this will be Tekken Tag 2 then. Cause it is a Tag game. With Tekken Characters and Street Fighter Characters.

Street Fighter has 90 Characters Total

Tekken has 62 Characters Total.

Its probably going to be a 20 vs 20 or 30 vs 30 Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom