steam related esf problem getin started into game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, If it doesn't work first you need to sign up to steam... like you need to make an id like mine is [email protected] because that's my e-mail address. then you make a password and all that jazz. if you have already done that. intall half life into steam and esf beta 1.2 and 1.2.1 into steam as well

Best answers
I did all of that however when i click on the ESF icon it tells me to purcahse HL. Why? Sorry if i don't get it. i tend to not see the obvious. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh do you have half life? Assuming you do. download half life into steam... if you already did that.. uhh... uninstall and re-install everything???

hmz

Best answers
You could also let someone control ur PC for a bit to see how things are at ur PC
Using NetMeeting, if u know someone here u can trust and if it would make it easier to see whats going on, how u installed stuff.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do that with net meeting? Are you sure i didn't even know that... meh i'll have to try that out or soemthing :D

hmz

Best answers
Yeah netmeeting allows that, you only gotta configure some settings and then you can control another ones PC, and if the other guy wants control back, a simple click on the mouse regains control over your PC.

Its very handy to check if someone installed everything correctly.

Best answers
ok i found out the problem i didn't register my cd-key because i didn't know i had to. Last time i checked i didn't have to do that. But that should cover this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom