Steam ESF not responding...

Best answers
Hey, I just got the Steam version of ESF yesterday afternoon, and after I got it all up and running I played it against a bot for a while. Well, this morning while I was offline waiting for a phone call, I played Half Life in its regular client in the campaign mode.... After I finished playing that, I later on tried to play the Steam verision of ESF, and now my ESF does not work. It goes to the screen where Vegeta is kicking Piccolo, and it stops responding, and the screen will turn white after about 15 - 30 seconds. I already tried uninstalled and reinstalling ESF, and after that I uninstalled and reinstalled Steam and ESF.... I would really appreciate any suggestions or solutions anyone has to offer. Thanks a lot... By the way, THIS MOD RULES!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you make any changes to your system between when you first played and when it crashed?

Best answers
I didn't make any changes to my system aside from turning off Steam for booting up windows. I just went into my start-up window and disabled Steam to open when I boot up..... Hmm, I wonder. Anyway, if anyone has any more suggestions or anything, I'd appreciate it.

Best answers
Graphics card driver update...could be one..however i dont know that for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom