Steam Account Calculator

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chill with the expletives.

I'm a sucker for sales, and tend to buy just about anything that goes 50% off or more. I have a lot of packages of stuff in there, like the indie pack, rockstar pack, total war pack, Silent Hunter pack, and stuff that came in 2 packs as well. I got stuff like Saints Row 2 for $5, Assassin's Creed for $10... Half Life 2 came free with an ATI Radeon card. I only have maybe 6 games on there I bought at full price, including Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, and Borderlands. For the most part I haven't been disappointed by anything I've picked up... Maybe Borderlands. I wish I hadn't shelled out $60 on it. Without any friends online to Co-Op it with me it really wasn't worth the full price of admission.

And besides that I just love owning games. I took a picture a couple of years ago of most of the games I owned CD copies of from as far back as Sega CD and I think I counted around 50 games. People get all crazy over achievement points on Xbox Live, but for me it's rights of ownership to games that I can get great deals on. It's nice to be able to go back and just re-download an old game once in a while instead of having to fumble around all of my drawers looking for discs and hoping I can find a CD key.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, you've gotta love the Steam sales. They're such good deals. I've only bought a few games while the sales were going on, but that's just because I'm a cheap mother ****er and only try to buy games that I know I'll be playing a lot. XD

And yeah, owning games is great, too. I still own games that go back all the way to the Sega, Nintendo, etc days.

I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate trading in games. For the first time, I traded in two games so I could get 2 newer games in return. It was worth it I suppose, but I just hate getting rid of my games. Also my brother sold all our Super Nintendo games to one of his friends... worst mistake ever imo. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much almost every game I got are from a pack from the Christmas Sales.

@ Sonic: I love owning hard copies as well. It is a whole lot more fun to me to play a Sega Game on the Sega then on an emulator.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but unlike hlev i aint gonna go on about it
Unlike me you cannot fight for yourself.

Sonic, which ones of those do you actually play?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played them all. Presently I'm only playing Street Fighter IV and GTA IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom