Status Update: Beta 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya there has to be a point to killin and gettin stronger cus all these people say about balancing the game so if ya just join the server ya still stand a chance but wouldnt it suck if ya balanced it so much that you've been playin for hours and are a SSJ3 Goku of somethin super high and a n00b to the server still puts up a real good fight, im not sayin a server n00b should not have a chance but.......... well i guess ya know what im tryin to say

Best answers
when does the status of beta be updated???

who spams??? me spams...
please ban me.

iam such a badass, and nobody likes me... please kick and ban me. iam not worth the beta, dont let me play it.

PLEASE!!!!

(1 note: iam drunken)

brbrbrbrbrb

dadadada....

ok now a usefull post. how long will the test phase take (i think the testphase will come in one or two weeks)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Next Update On The Beta Will Probably Be Next Weak Becuz My Prediction When Tha Beta Will Come Out Will Maybe Be August 29 IMO

Best answers
^^another useless peace of spam... it will be out when it is out, it will be updated when it is updated, the team and mods (and testers) should post here. If you want to play guessing games spam it up in off topic. Have any of our suggestions been implemented in this beta? (yes or no i dun care which ones, alot of the sugg. were good) well later...

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
ya there has to be a point to killin and gettin stronger cus all these people say about balancing the game so if ya just join the server ya still stand a chance but wouldnt it suck if ya balanced it so much that you've been playin for hours and are a SSJ3 Goku of somethin super high and a n00b to the server still puts up a real good fight, im not sayin a server n00b should not have a chance but.......... well i guess ya know what im tryin to say
EACH CHARACTER ONLY HAS 1 TRANSFORMATION IN THE BETA. Don't worry about SSJ3s

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
the large majority of this thread is spam and regretfully i was part of it, and ItsJstSklz theres no point in doing all this spamming to get a custom avatar if ya get banned for spamming
that there is actually a spam leet, and my post is also a spam, but to make it not a spam i will say: good job team, keep up the work on the beta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well IMO Spamming Is Useless Its Dum Becuz How Does It Hurt U So If I Spam U Will Get An Attack On Ur Body And Get Hurt???? And Duke U Sure Do Talk Alotta **** And U Always Spam When U Think My Posts R Spamming U Dum Mofo:\ :devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader

EACH CHARACTER ONLY HAS 1 TRANSFORMATION IN THE BETA. Don't worry about SSJ3s
he said: sumthin like ssj 3 or super high (pl). he needed a very high pl thing. if sumone kills ppl until he has a pl of 30 millions, and turning to ssj then he might have the power of a ssj2. so if he trains until 50 millions, he might be as strong as a ssj 3 with ssj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ItsJstSklz
Well IMO Spamming Is Useless Its Dum Becuz How Does It Hurt U So If I Spam U Will Get An Attack On Ur Body And Get Hurt???? And Duke U Sure Do Talk Alotta **** And U Always Spam When U Think My Posts R Spamming U Dum Mofo:\ :devgrin:
it doesnt hurt us but it pointlessly chews bandwidth which costs money so please reduce spamming

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

he said: sumthin like ssj 3 or super high (pl). he needed a very high pl thing. if sumone kills ppl until he has a pl of 30 millions, and turning to ssj then he might have the power of a ssj2. so if he trains until 50 millions, he might be as strong as a ssj 3 with ssj.
You could have a pl of a SSJ3...it's very well possible. But since SSJ3 isn't coded into this Beta you wouldn't have the bonus'/hinderance associated with that form. You'd just be a really strong Super Saiyan :)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

You could have a pl of a SSJ3...it's very well possible. But since SSJ3 isn't coded into this Beta you wouldn't have the bonus'/hinderance associated with that form. You'd just be a really strong Super Saiyan :)
i am sure he meant a pl high as a ssj3. buu has a transformation which is as high as a ssj3. so he said: sumthin like a ssj3 or other high pl

that means that he meant that ssj3 like pl or other high pl like pl. you know??? he could meant buus transformation which is as high as ssj3 or another......

and itsjdklöadsaflj or what ur name is called, EAT THIS!!!

. . . . . . . . . . ./´¯/)
. . . . . . . . . .,/¯ ./
. . . . . . . . . /. . /
. . . . . /´¯`/'. .'/´¯¯`·¸
. . . . ./'/. . /. . /. . /¨. /¯\
. . . . ('(. . ´. . ´. .¯´/'. .')
. . . . .\. . . . . . . . .'. . ./
. . . . .'\'. .\. . . . . ._.·´
. . . . . . \. . . . . . . (
. . . . . . . \. . . . . . .\

hahaha ph34r my mighty finger!!!!

dont ban me cause of this. it is only because of itskalskd... errr this guys spamming because he wants his avatar.

what should i say to this topic???

i only hope that esf comes out this year.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dorn, ..... Ur Mother **** Out My Face, And As For Spamming How Does Spamming Cost Money And As For The Beta Whens The Next Update???

Best answers
I've been waiting nearly a year and beta 1 is around da corner... thank God. I can't wait to play ESF B1, you guys are doing a great job from the screens I've seen, and you guys need to get a Copyright for your game if (which it should) it gets popular (cough cough FUNI and Bid For Power) so FUNI doesnt shut this game down... I h8 FUNI so ****ing much for what they did to DBZ here in America, DBZ isnt all love and peace, theres cussing gore etc which many of us true fans know well and have watched but the *** little kiddie recruits that FUNI makes from these censored touchy episodes of bull**** is just plaing wrong. Anyway, I don't want a pos company like FUNI to take away my fun in ESF (blowing people up). Keep it up guys, Good Job.

Best answers
esf cant be shut down because Half LIfe made some **** when the game was made so that anyone can make a mod about anything unless valve finds it innapropriate, such as:

Someone once tried to make a mod about columbine and it got shut down

Best answers
Yes the work they are putting in the beta is amazing, hope they continue to add lots of other things after the beta.

BTW Shouldn't a mod post a sticky saying that ESF is not gonna be shut down, i'm tired of hearing it in threads.;(

Best answers
has funimation tried to do anything about this mod (or any others, other than bfp?)

great job on the mod, but i'm still tryin to figure stuff out, so i'll be glad to wait for a GOOD beta *cough* dmz *cough*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Y Would FUNI Do Something About BFP Or ESF???? Well How Can They Shut It Down Do They Own Sierra Or Sumthin.Oh Yeah And Y Did They Shut Down BFP And For Wat Reason????

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
esf cant be shut down because Half LIfe made some **** when the game was made so that anyone can make a mod about anything unless valve finds it innapropriate, such as:

Someone once tried to make a mod about columbine and it got shut down
Nooo . . . anything with copyrighted material can be "foxed" and served a cease and desist order. Valve does not set legal precident.

My guess is that a HL mod isn't deemed a threat to their pc and ps2 games while bfp was, because it was on a newer engine. That's if Funi even knows about this mod.

Best answers
maybe ESF should go underground for a while until the beta is finally released??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom