Status Update: Beta 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats no flame a flame is when u total insult someone for like 5 lines of mostly *** ** ** **** ********* **** ********!!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no just all the noobs are so religous to the rules its rediculous

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop spamming

AND STOP PMING ME U **** TARD!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quit fighting girls:S u r fighting over ****ing nothing here, who cares if he had a dream about dbz, i mean its not like its going to hurt you hearing about it

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
well sorry but the PL's are gunna be even huger when the beta comes out cus theyll be SSJ's as well as just being strong
You might be disappointed :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe u see

and stop spamming stupid noob

Best answers
scooby doo scooby doo scooby damn doo

well n e ways can we get back on topic before this gets closed from people's psycho babble spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the large majority of this thread is spam and regretfully i was part of it, and ItsJstSklz theres no point in doing all this spamming to get a custom avatar if ya get banned for spamming

Best answers
First of all, gotta say that, yes, IsJst spams tons, he REALLY wants to get that custom avatar...I dont remember who brought up the idea about having a mod freeze his post count at 149, but it was a good one. <br> <br><br> Back on topic, I was wondering what you mean [ESF]nighthawk when you said we might be disappointed with the power levels...I like the idea of a new way of moderating the power levels so they dont shoot up instantly all over the room as soon as one person goes SSJ, but it would be nice to still have a significant individual gain in power when someone goes SSJ. This is probably a question that will be ignored, and I understand that, but could you just tell us if there is going to be a drop in power level gains or what? If this is all just babble-garbage, sorry, its late and I'm bored :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom