SSJ5 Goku is... not SSJ5 Goku

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You clearly didn't read my whole post. It doesn't matter who he is talking to, it matters what he says. Again, read the second half of my comment and you'll see that I use myself as an example.
No, IT MATTERS WHO IS HE TALKING WITH. If I fought a mass murderer who before was so much stronger than anyone and bragged about it extensively, and then I suddently became so much stronger than him, I'd definitely say something to make him feel like shit. You don't take THE SITUATION into consideration at all. You just see Vegetto as cocky and you believe that that's how he is no matter the circumstances. The way he behaves is perfectly justified.

Last edited:
Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Again, doesn't matter who one is speaking to. You again have missed my second half of my post. Someone who has treated me like trash since the day I have known him, and can kick his ass.. yet I am still humble. It's not about who can talk trash, it's about who can act like a person, despite what the other has done. The way he acts is justified in your mind, not mine. You can deal with that fact, as neither opinion is wrong/flawed in any way.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My point is that he doesn't have to be polite to Boo at all. The argument being that Boo killed pretty much everyone on Earth, including people Goku & Vegeta cared about. And what's your argument, beating that? I simply can't understand how someone can dislike Vegetto because he wasn't nice to someone like Boo, really.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Agree with hleV, some guy treating other people like shit does not equal with a mass murderer. Boo killed their families too, ofcourse they are gonna be mad.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not the tone of his voice or what he says that makes him an ass IMO. Its how he acts. He is the fusion of Goku and Vegeta. Goku never looked down on anyone regardless of how much stronger they were. And Vegeta is pretty much a big mouthed ass. Vegetto is somehow worse than Vegeta in that aspect. If anything the fusion with Goku should have resulted in a character thats somewhere between the 2 and not even further in to Vegetas extreme.

He comes across to me as a know it all jerk who spiews crappy one-liners instead of just finishing it fast.

Kinda how Gohans actions during the Cell games resulted on Gokus death. Blinded by his power his arrogance is to much for me to consider him a good character. Hes nearly as bad as Frieza was in that aspect.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except that Vegetto had a plan from the very start to provoke Boo into absorbing him.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Its not the tone of his voice or what he says that makes him an ass IMO. Its how he acts. He is the fusion of Goku and Vegeta. Goku never looked down on anyone regardless of how much stronger they were. And Vegeta is pretty much a big mouthed ass. Vegetto is somehow worse than Vegeta in that aspect. If anything the fusion with Goku should have resulted in a character thats somewhere between the 2 and not even further in to Vegetas extreme.

He comes across to me as a know it all jerk who spiews crappy one-liners instead of just finishing it fast.

Kinda how Gohans actions during the Cell games resulted on Gokus death. Blinded by his power his arrogance is to much for me to consider him a good character. Hes nearly as bad as Frieza was in that aspect.
It's true that Vegetto didn't have many personality traces of Goku at all, Goku's cussing abilities are atrocious . But nor did Vegeta ever act that cocky he's just big-mouthed, generally his personality was just a mix of Vegeta being bragging with powers + Goku as the comedy part of him; so if you think about it properly it pretty much is a mix of them, and it's as hlev said he did it to provoke him anyway. Gotenks on the other side is just an idiot, a strong one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom