SSJ4 Gogeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
First of all THX alot guys :D

What i´m going to fix are:

+the chest-neck area is WRONG!
I have 2 options 1. making the chest bigger like you tell me OR 2. make his neck smaller (that was my big mistake, I made the neck waaay too big)
+the feet are looking ugly
I am going to redo them
+hands are looking too big
should i make them smaller?
+pants are looking ugly too
I will redo them I think and add some folds just for fun :p
+something is looking strange to me...
The yellow things around his arms (the thing of his vest) are a bit strange i think... I will try to fix it.

Do you agree with me o_O

AND I haven´t planned to release it for any mod or game!
It´s only for practise! And I am not sure if he should get skinned.
Sorrow... I have exactly to thought about letting someone skin it.
The problem is that it isn´t planed to be released and a skin wouldn´t be that useful. But that´s not really the problem... the real BIG problem is that i don´t know if i can trust you o_O .
I don´t know anything about you except that you are a good skinner.
I spent a lot of time for the model and I don´t wana get it ****ed around the whole net. So the question is "CAN I TRUST YOU 100%"

EDIT:
he isn´t evil guys ^_^.
I gave him the evil grin just for fun :D .
The finished model will have a normal closed mouth :smile:

Best answers
Too bad , its a really good model , just do the feet , arms are ok , alot of models have the opposite thing , small armys , everything is in right size exept for the feet , shoes w/e , its a shame you dont release it for esf ,people would enjoy it , too bad to throw it away , i dont know about ****ing the model around the net , everybody will know u made it ,and you'll get the credit for it , just upload it on esf-world or something , anyway good model , gl in future models

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is not throwing it away, he made a model for fun, he posted it cause he wanted to and the fact that he is not releasing it for esf or some other mod doesnt mean he is throwing it away...
anyway, awesome model kreshi, even though i dont like gt i like that model alot, if you need a skin you know where to find me :smile:

(omg! budokai 3 made me love ssj4...noes!!!!!)

Best answers
HEy Kreshi Help me out here how did u use Gmax if u have msn add me to ur list so we can talk about it My e-mail is [email protected] or just post a replie

Best answers
Can we see some wiremaps of the model when you're done with the edits and some facemaps?

Best answers
Kreshi... i like it.. its just i hate how you do boots, they just look flat and pointy ;/ and can we see a side image of your model? And yeh. Btw i love the hair on him ;D

Best answers
yea those shoes (feet) need alot! of work man but everything else is PIMPing! man keep it up!

Best answers
Well Kreshi, It's all your call . I like skinning good models .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how detailed is your model, its hard to tell from those bright shots,

if its a fairly detailed model you can cheat a lil in max, and render the skinmaps

its how i did this,(little example to show you what i mean) all the shading work, (well most of it anyways) was done my max itself, i just colored it an edited it a lil bit with an overlaid metal texture, (provided by metrotek),

i didnt plan on leaving it that way but it looked so good on the model i decided to keep it,

Best answers
Heh, Kreshi's in the same boat as me ^^;
Well, its more of a yacht, because no way in hell a little boat can support an ego I have O_O

Anyway, you should let one of them skin it Kreshi, even if its just a practice in max, it can be a practice for them aswell.

And, I'll have to agree with Laheen. From the torso and up its simply amazing, as you go down, the legs look plain (which doesn't matter, skinsex gives birth to folds, and thus making it sexy!) and the shoes, it looks like it was painted on, it looks 2d (not due to it being an image, mind you) and not 3d, very dull

And, the polycount isn't really high, I think its just right for the character made. o_O
Otherwise, Hell's sexy rating on a scale of 5 its ranked Sexified/5

Best answers
PLEASE let it be a esf model and not a zeg2 or something like that.

I lOVE IT!

Best answers
well majin pool if u would read u would know that it wasnt for esf and it wasnt for zeq2 its for practice

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough i truly hate GT, that model looks awesome, the feet need a little work though.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It bez teh evul gogeta >:E (I'M KILLING TEH >:E GO MEH!! XD)

Cool model I like it no critz cuz I said so ^^ Anyway's It bez teh sexeh beast x.x

Best answers
Way to push up the bar. Animatable mouth .. .good stuff.

Best answers
Kreshi said:
The only thing I DONT like about it is the feet, they look weird, and the part where the arm bends between the arm and forearm, it looks to thin. Other then that it looks good.

[EDIT]
Also, can we see a side view please?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like said, I think the feet are a bit wierd, and something bothers me about the arms.. Dont know what.. But this is pretty nice, much better then your last gogeta ^_^.

G
looks good kreshi, exept the feet look as if they were drawn in paint with a paintbrush o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom