SSJ3 goku WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its almost done, once i merge the 2 mirrored sides then i will just make it look more un-symetrical. also i used the latest body flick made :yes:

ok here is the pic:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whycee byceee

pwned, nuff said

lokkin great!

Best answers
Why making ssj3 goku LOL kreshi model the best .But your model to cool .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 crit. Look behind his neck he has no hair.
Looks good but zoomo what would you like better. 4 models that match eachother or 3 that match and a different one?
If it were a whole pack, I think I would use it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gabo said:
Why making ssj3 goku LOL kreshi model the best .But your model to cool .

if everyone followed your logic, kreshis ssj3 goku wouldve never been made

its more of a WHY NOT type of situation,

Best answers
I like how you did it, but i think the hands need more muscular deffinition on the arms. Although i can`t clearly see that, maybe it`s the lightning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit, its not for esf anyway so dont worry, plus there are already a normal - ssj2 goku done so even if it were for esf it would be in a nice package, but its not

and ya, still have to get to the hair behind the neck

i made a skylight so the hair could be seen better, so that may be the reason for there no being any defonition on the arms. but i just need crits on the hair for the time being

Best answers
He meant that if you would have been telling everyone that there`s another better model, then most of the models here wouldn`t be done or atleast not be finished. Threads like this are for constructive criticism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sniper, ur just full of suprises, good job mate

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gabo wasnt spamming your thread, he was asking nuttzy a question, and the answer is (in honesty). none of you can live up to Darksun's goku.

as for this, the face is totally wrong, you need to finnish connecting the hair the hand looks really slopily made, and his eyes are too far apart.

Best answers
Okay darksniper the face is a real issue.
Right now he looks like a chubby fat kid.

Maybe i'll make little drawover for that.
The rest looks pretty good i guess, you can't really go wrong with those refs anyway

Edit: found some time to do that drawover...
Think this should do the trick:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but both drawovers sucked...

use this: (by 'skiwan)

Best answers
He still looks like a chubby kid to me. From the front at least.
You should really try to do it like my drawover, because that's basically what he looks like according many refs.

No disrespect but Dan16 just made a very random drawover without any real significant changes. So his is not all that helpfull, actually.

Edit: ehm wth? gir? You really think a drawing of David is better ref material than a ref based on actual Toriyama drawings?
It's not because David drew it intended to be a ref that it actually is a good ref. The front face is totally of for example.

I mean i don't want to sound jealous or anything, but you people act like his refs are holy and the one ones that count. When infact most of the time he does a half assed job at capturing the real looks of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom