SSJ3 Goku wip

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They need to be baggier at the lower end. + the boots are too high.

Best answers
to say the truth, i actually like the hair..... cept the lower bit.
crit- the pants dont look baggy, but thats probably cause its not skinned am i right?other than that ur fast and pretty accurate great job.

Best answers
the boots are at an angle, as if he is in the air if u get my meaning lol, also the pants dont need to be baggier they are same shape as my ref :p

Best answers
added some detail to top of gi, gonna do some more stuff to perfect the hair now ^^

edit changed picture, made the hair wider and still working on making it more full lookin

Best answers
looks really nice,i like his pants.But the folds on his jacket are weird and his neck looks to fat.

Best answers
hmm isnt he supposed to be ss3?? that mean a hell of alot of power which means muscle! add a bit more maybe

Best answers
once im happy that the model is finished ill unmirror it and make the top of gi's folds unsymetrical so they will look alot more natural.

im gonna add some more detail to the arms soon :laff:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil Goku said:
hmm isnt he supposed to be ss3?? that mean a hell of alot of power which means muscle! add a bit more maybe
ssj3 goku does not get any more muscular then this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... u use truespace or?
Any make the fold on the leg more brighter... also show me a side view + flat shade!

Anyway... it looks like u took the basic of Majinz-Gohan (lunar wolf) ssj3 goku and fixed some places and change abit ^^ but its never true ^^

Gj!

Best answers
I didn't copy anyones model thanks, dont suggest that if u dont mind. I'm not posting flats due to ripping etc etc. The model is basically finished now, stay tuned for a skin :laff:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
lol... u use truespace or?
Any make the fold on the leg more brighter... also show me a side view + flat shade!

Anyway... it looks like u took the basic of Majinz-Gohan (lunar wolf) ssj3 goku and fixed some places and change abit ^^ but its never true ^^

Gj!
heh dude, you dont know what your talking about >_>
trust me, yugo wont copy anyone, he doesnt need to.
if you forgot there are pics that we call refs, modelers use all kind of refs.
did you ever had a possiblity in mind that MajinZGohan and Yugo used the same refs? cause that might be it.

ontopic: it's a great model man ^_^ as i toled you before.
for those who dont know ill be skinning it, cell shaded and "realistic" (ahh my realistic style isnt that realistic :p)
i have problem with time but ill find some way to finish it ;)

catch you on msn yugo :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
heh dude, you dont know what your talking about >_>
trust me, yugo wont copy anyone, he doesnt need to.
if you forgot there are pics that we call refs, modelers use all kind of refs.
did you ever had a possiblity in mind that MajinZGohan and Yugo used the same refs? cause that might be it.

Hehe, i know about what im talking about.
Its nice to hear that he neednt to copy anything ^^ but i dont knew it.
Any way.. i know what refs are! i use them myself. And who knows? Maybe they used mostly same refs ^^

but now... Back on Topic!

Best answers
Yeah well I've been modelling for longer than MajinZGohan most likely and I've definitely been around the dbz modding scene longer, I wouldn't stoop as low as copying anyones model basically because i don't need to and there would be no point because it wouldn't be my model... the creativity of modelling i enjoy would no longer exist.

Like you said, back on topic!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well people that point fingers dont get anywhere without proof. So making accusations without any supporting evidence is pointless. Some people just cant grasp that. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Endlessverses said:
added some detail to top of gi, gonna do some more stuff to perfect the hair now ^^

edit changed picture, made the hair wider and still working on making it more full lookin

look at the brow bones, they look like they form a unibone... make an indent

Best answers
yeah...best ssj3 goku I have seen...but dont know the front hair is kinda UP!!
The ears need's tweaking and u could work a little on his boots...
btw how many polyes did u used for now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom