SSJ3 Goku wip

Best answers
never really post on these boards but been around for a while, used to be called yugo if anyone remembers. anyway, got bored today and started work on an ssj3 goku model :rolleyes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough the model is very pleasing for the eye. there's too much hair. If you used a ref. picture, can I see wich one you used ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see that some of the faces behind the neck arent connected, u cant really tell if the hair is too long unless uve got the body done, but it looks very nice, keep it up

Best answers
looks nice so far,but is that the same face as your brolly's?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 dont have eye brows unless u mean that the bone above the eye needs to be larger :)

Best answers
hey Yugo good to see you around :). I'll crit some more on the model when its finished,, lookin nice at the moment

Best answers
yeah same base, was more concerned bout the hair than the face but heres an update to the face o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good face, just make the ear and the hairline more smooth

Best answers
Hmm bit too much hair still and make the nose a little shorter but it is very good :yes: :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holly crap, ur fast man, although the orange suit in the upper body isnt right on

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah slow down. You have a lot to fix. the feet the chest the face needs to be done better

show us a behind view, and a side view as well. how many polies. give us the ref you are using

Best answers
Beefeee, skin? soon I'm guessing, good hair, nice and flowing

Best answers
still using base meshes tut tut, the arms need alot of attention ,, far too blocky amigo :) I do dig the head very much so,, you've got big fat tube legs on the lower tho they could do with some shape :laff: gluck

Best answers
wow FAST :) but i think the legs could be a bit smaller... they are "fat" now...

Best answers
The hair is bad too. The front view looks good, but the back view, hair too fat. Goku is having a bad hair day O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm maybe if u make the strands of hair less wavey then it will look like he didnt have a bad hair day :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom