SSJ2 Vegeta (Replacement for 1.2 SSJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I Don't care of there wil be lag, my computer is powerfull enough, and the skin has evolved very good, Now i'm just waiting for it to be released. :laff: :tired:

Best answers
well he will obviuosly release it when ITS ACTUALLY DONE....... he isnt going to release some 3/4 done work otherwise he will get MORE COMPLAINTS BY MORE n00BS AND MORE WHINEING BECAUSE ITS NOT FINISHED.......
he still needs to fix it abit if he hasnt got the $hI!s with everyone knocking him and his talents so every one should shut up otherwise this thread will get closed and NO MODEL!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still, do you want a sprite pack for it so you can pase it in the model pack, pm me if you nead it or post when you dont want any

Best answers
heres what i think.... just ignore the body stuff i was just checking for proportion than couldnt get rid of it....
just focusing on the shoulders, lose the pointedness and make them rounder...
if this doesnt look like he is big enough bring the out more,
and the hand looks kind of retarded, but i know how hard hands are to do, and the hair( i know you havnt touched it) needs to be smoother , thats it...

it a really amazing model . dont waste your talents.

Best answers
I seriously think this is amazing the way it is! i want it to be release CMON!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

compared to

Awsome improvement buddy can't wait for improvement's! I can't wait for ya to release it ^_^

Best answers
Very good job on the hair, just awsome.
I see with your skin maps they are low quality (from the 8-bit transfer). When you are saving the skin map first goto Image>Mode> Indexed Color, set the options so it is on 256 color and then click ok and save it as a .bmp. The image will not lose it's quality and will be set to 8-Bit automatically.

Best answers
I think its just the image but to tell the truth,
if the skin image really is like that and it'll look like that ingame,

<center>THEN i LIKE IT! 8p</center>

Best answers
only a few crits, his chest isnt as prounounced as vegetas usually is, his chest is like a pigeons, jsut think of it that way, and his back isnt arched enuf, but other than that, this is definetly one of the best vegetas around. i am definetly gonna use it!!!!

edit* changed is to isnt

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah just to let you know, the 1st 2 are his old ones.

Best answers
Sorry for the extreme lack of updates guys, i've been totally swamped with college. Now its finally over i'll have time to get back to this model and fix it up, but to be honest looking at the mesh now... i'd rather restart it that release that munge of polygons. I'll see how i feel after a short break.

Best answers
the model looks good as it is now :) don`t fix more things just release it :D

Best answers
Maybe you should upgrade the bou of the clothings alite more lighter... since you don't get good sight of his mouscles

Best answers
Yeah, it looks pretty sweet as it is. You could release it as a beta model, then whenever you want to remake it, you could do it as an updated version, that way, everyone is happy :p. As I said a while back, it looks freaking awsome, and I'd really love to use this bad boy in-game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, just looking at the structure, its alot wider than any esf skeletons, its gonna need a new skeleton and a remake of most of the anims.. otherwise limbs will warp/twist awkwardly/move strangly/position wierd, and pretty much ruin the model ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom