SSJ2 Vegeta (Replacement for 1.2 SSJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Super Vegeta (Replacement for 1.2 SSJ)

[Edit: Super Vegeta, not SSJ2 Vegeta ;)]
Hey guys, long time lurker here! Just registered a new account under my ingame name (better than the old one, heh).

Well, onto topic.. I was playing ESF last night and my 56k decided to hang on long enough for me to trans Vegeta for the 1st time (1. I suck and 2. it usually cuts off every 30 mins :)). His attacks are awesome, but i was somewhat let down because i was ready for a super buff looking vegeta (to warrant getting 2,000,000PL), but all that really changes is the skin.

So.. I stayed up all last night watching my entire DBZ collection and surfing the web for good reference pics of him, and this morning i decided to model the Almighty "Super" Vegeta from the Cell Saga ^_^. Here's my WIP's so far, i've been modelling for around an hour and a bit so far. I'll post some more updates later on today :D

[check latest pages for pics, i need teh bandwidth this pic be suckin' :p]

Crits and comments welcome.

Best answers
You mean Super Vegeta. He was never SSJ2 in the cell saga. In the buu saga he goes ssj2. Trunks went SSJ2 in the cell saga i think. But Vegeta only came to be known as Super Vegeta

Good start:yes:
Got a render of his back maybe? Since its all u ever see while you play the game :p

One thing maybe, i dunno, not an experienced modeler. Maybe his bones near his neck are a bit too sharp looking? I dunno heh.

Cant wait to see him finished, looks like hes going to be a good model.

Best answers
Looking good in my opinion. Can't wait to see more.

I can't really think of anything that needs changing at this point :).

Good job.

Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
You mean Super Vegeta. He was never SSJ2 in the cell saga. In the buu saga he goes ssj2. Trunks went SSJ2 in the cell saga i think. But Vegeta only came to be known as Super Vegeta
Thanks for the heads up *goes to edit title*.
I'll also take a look at them sharp collarbones now.

Best answers
i think you should make it into USSJ vegeta, since the ones are out now are just model edits and hackjobs, one modeled from scratch would be a lot better

Best answers
USSJ is the one i'm doing i think, i just screwed up the thread name (any mods wanna help me out here?). As far as my limited knowledge tells me, Vegeta proclaims himself as "Super Vegeta" but that's USSJ right? *looks around nervously at the 4 walls in my room*.

Best answers
Yes he called him self "Super Vegeta"
Infact i saw the episode last night when he said it, hehe:laff: It was on YTV. But anyway.

OnTopic: Soo thats what those bones are called lol, i knew they had a name, but i couldnt remember it. Make them a bit wider, they look kind of thin, could be the angel, i dunno :p.

That behind shot is lookin good:yes:
Hope to see him with some legs, in your next update.

OffTopic: Watch the episode tonight, 8:30pm on YTV. Channel 21 where i live *Ontario :p* If u have YTV that is, or on Cartoon network. Sadly, i dont get cartoon network. I want it so baaadly though :cry: All the good anime shows are on it.

Best answers
I watch it pretty much every day on Toonami at 9pm GMT or close to that time. (Toonami another cartoon network spinoff channel like boomerang, but with with less kiddy cartons). I still watch the old episodes of Dexters Lab though :D

Update soon, half the legs are there but i'm working on the likeness in the face atm.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm looks very nice, good job......but maybe his neck (or atleast those neck muscles) are a bith to thick...dont know for sure...but then again....Super Vegeta was bulked up so its prolly right =P

btw there is an easy way to get a transfrom within 1 minute ;)(no this is not a cvar, just change Ultimate bots PL to the max in the editor. go ingame, put the bots on idle, call a ultimate bot, and start kicking him with prepunch only (u will get most PL then) so u can get the transfrom easy =D)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It looks good , i like it , but whats the poly count of it , and show a flat plz , wanna see the poly structure

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As dustman asked, polycount please ?

It looks rather good, there's not much to crit on yet, there's lot's of stuff you can still screw up :p

As for lethal Vegetto, no trunks ever became ssj2, not future trunks, nor chibi trunks. Future trunks ascended to a higher level of ussj. Not ssj2.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
USS = imperfect SS2
but still Cold Steel is right
You know you can add byceps to hes arms , and you can give him a neck (eaven USS has a neck)

Best answers
Ok, here's the newest version (and your flatshaded pic Darkone).

[check latest pages for pics, i need teh bandwidth this pic be suckin' :p]

Working on the face to get the likeness right. Polycount is 2100 (near enough) in the last pic.

Before anyone says it, yes i know i need to fix them collarbones ^_^

Best answers
Mmmmmh, animation-friendly built joints.
Looking good. Could I please ha a frontshot of the whole body?

Best answers
bigger muscles, and get his legs bigger. he IS a very angry USSJ vegeta you know. cept that, you got ya self a very cool models there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom