SSJ2 Vegeta (Replacement for 1.2 SSJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should arch his back. He looks hunched from the side. :p

🌠 Staff
Best answers
what the hell happened here <_<, it like one minute your argueing about somethin totally ***, the next minute your all happy <_<,
anyway time for my 3 second rant on whatever. i like the model, just a few things bother me, one, the amount of polies you used on it, and 2, the skin is a bit blurry. proportion-wise i think you should follow boltehs draw over. cept hands need to be bigger, they seem a tad small even for vegeta.

Well for your first character model i think you did rather well. Some modelers for there first character models dont make it that well, so im glad to see you know somewhat of what your doing. As for the rest of you, dont be tellin bolteh to stfu, he prolly knows 5 times as much on the subject than you prolly willl ever know. Plus hes right, most people on the forums look at the character and not the model or polyflow itself. They comment on the character only. Thats why half the time i dont post anything here, because thats all i get. Now if you really want crits on this model like mad, try the sos forums diablos - http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3 -

anyways, thats my few second rant, ill be around

Best answers
Bolteh said:
its halflife.. you got to save polies overall.... im afraid this model wont even be for esf, cuz its too heavy
Surely a model with a polycount like 10,000 can be added to the engine without it simply "not working", slowdown and instability is another matter. The polycount of this gut is only 3656. Compared to some custom CS gun models, 3656 isnt "low", but it isnt as high as they are (yes i know, only 1 player gun model is onscreen, so a few vegeta's might shred framerates a bit).

Here's a pic with the fixes, havent finished with the arms (quite), not touched the hair at all yet.

Best answers
I think you did pretty good, but the bottom half of his body sort of bugs me... im not 100% sure what it is, maybe its that his legs are too buff.

Best answers
God Gundam said:
what the hell happened here <_<, it like one minute your argueing about somethin totally ***, the next minute your all happy <_<,
anyway time for my 3 second rant on whatever. i like the model, just a few things bother me, one, the amount of polies you used on it, and 2, the skin is a bit blurry. proportion-wise i think you should follow boltehs draw over. cept hands need to be bigger, they seem a tad small even for vegeta.

Well for your first character model i think you did rather well. Some modelers for there first character models dont make it that well, so im glad to see you know somewhat of what your doing. As for the rest of you, dont be tellin bolteh to stfu, he prolly knows 5 times as much on the subject than you prolly willl ever know. Plus hes right, most people on the forums look at the character and not the model or polyflow itself. They comment on the character only. Thats why half the time i dont post anything here, because thats all i get. Now if you really want crits on this model like mad, try the sos forums diablos - http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3 -

anyways, thats my few second rant, ill be around
SOS editing forums seem kind of dead these days, seems that most of the activity migrated to zeq2 forums or even some came back here

Best answers
:p i'm sory but this is just to prove how dumb that the sandwitch thing is made it harder!

Best answers
perfect model... stop fixing it ;) realeas it and everyone would be happy :D

Best answers
I still think that the most frontal spikes should seperate a tad closer to the hair...

Best answers
Bolteh said:
glad to hear that youre seeing what im seeing -_-

most ppl here just say its awesome cuz he has that evil vegeta grin... thats just wrong

they should make this forum accasable for modellers and skinners only, and leave the "normal" ppl out :/
In your opinion thats wrong, but you should respect his/her opnion so cut this childish ****.

And on the normal ppl, wel EXCUSE me i dont want to learn how to model, but this does not mean i cant say i like it, find it awesome or anything else.

And i do understand moddelers want to have some professionals looking @ his/her model but like i said to bolteh , not everybody is a moddler/wants to be one, so if you dont wan to have "normal" people looking at your models dont post here.

I dont want to start a argument so to keep it short just respect others instead of disagreeing with them and then trying to let them see @ your side.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny to see
Final Vegeta said:
cut this childish ****.
followed up by

Final Vegeta said:
I dont want to start a argument
if you dont want to start an argument, dont post things like that >_>, im tempted to give you a warning for A) offtopic spam and B) that small flame in there, but im not going to,.. yet, dont do it again,

as for the rest of you,

talk about the model or dont post,

an for gods sakes,

we dont need any more posts like
release the dam model already
that is pure spam, and if you didnt know better before you do now, dont do it again, i have a shiny new warning waiting for you when you do,

im being very lenient here, dont make me change my mind >_<

Best answers
holy smokes is that alot of polies on the knees. I think you could lower the poly count drastically if you welded a couple of rows of polies on the knees. Same with the neck too. You can probably lower the poly count without any noticeable difference. As for the skin, maybe giving it some sharper edges would make it look better.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Havn't posted here in a while. Diablos awsome improvement on the model I love it and I can't wait for u to release it ^_^

Best answers
lol...whens the release date.....wait let me guess when its done!!!!! enough tweaking more releasing:)

Best answers
Yeah i could really really lower the polycount, but then i really don't feel like doing the UV again =P. As for release well, my finals are approaching really quick, so everything else is having to be pushed aside for the time being, when my finals are over i'll finish up the model. Till then, keep waitin'.

G
hey guys, vegetas looking rly 1337 :D i havent checked this thread in a wile cuz i lost net, but hes looking rly bril!

Best answers
as i said, super vegeta really good, i like his smile, i like everything

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want, i can make a spr pack for the model.
alway's ready to sprite :D

G
younG LicKy said:
I can't see the SSJ2 Model. can u re-post it?
its not SSJ2, its USSJ, he made a mistake in the title SSJ2 instead of USSJ, i get em mixed up alot wen typing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom