SSJ2 Vegeta (Replacement for 1.2 SSJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Argh, my thoughts exactly. I'm tired of working on it now, i wanna get it done and out the door. Soon as i get time i'm gonna skin the hair, and call it complete.

Best answers
yes the face is great leave it that way dont tweak it!!! :D

But....(yeeheess there is a but :p) it could be only me (if that is so then ignore this) but from the front view the long spike @ the back just doesnt fit in, for the rest the hair looks way better gj!

edit:Btw could you add a rear view? Gives a picture how the model looks like from the players side.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe its just me, but everything in your skin is so... colorless. try a tone more like this:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair is still not right, the spike at front is still flat.
it's like he did some gel in his hair(lol)

the rest is ok

Best answers
Diablos said:
Here's an update with (what i think to be) a decent skin tone, not just highlights and shadows like a zombie :p

man i think thats the best vegeta model ive seen i cant wait 4 the release!!!!!! great skin by da way

Bolteh2

B
you havent seen much vegeta models then... no offense or anything, its not that bad, but there are better vegeta models/skins out there...

Best answers
I have not seen anyone get so close to Vegeta, especially the facial expression, maybe there are others around but they are not even close to beat this one.

Best answers
Indeed he looks very pale, other than that the face part of the skin is one of the best for Vegeta, great job.

Best answers
supersaiyan chris that just looks like a bad sunburn :p. and ya Final Vegeta i agree.. just a little bit lower would fix it, but looks nice

Best answers
ya that vegeta looks chronically awsome! u should release it soon so we dont keep havin virtual orgasms over it

Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
I have not seen anyone get so close to Vegeta, especially the facial expression, maybe there are others around but they are not even close to beat this one.
Couldnt agree more. This vegeta model looks sweet....only reason I turn on my computer anymore is to see if this model is released yet

Best answers
I couldn't AGREE more....this is one of the best Vegetas i've seen!!!! GREAT WORK Diablos....KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

Best answers
Damn!!! He almost looks life like! Like u took him out of the anime show and made him 3D
*like that Simpsons Halloween episode when Homer goes through that portal behind their book shelf :laff:*
Awsome model, cant wait till release :D

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
maybe its just me, but everything in your skin is so... colorless. try a tone more like this:

maybe im only one who thinks this but i like this ones armor color/hair color more. The face is a little too dark but the REAL one is way to...colorless yes. Atleast his hair should be a bit darker oh well, i know it wont be :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demiguise said:
please release this
I want it
Please release this..... By now you should know the one and only answer to that. It's done when it's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:

i agree totaly the orginal colors look like vegetas been tapping into the dark side :rolleyes:

Demiguise thats spam and because u decide to spam this post u get a warning do not spam again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom