SSJ2 Gohan Releasel

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jesus Christ!!! these people are relentless....If Iceman truley ripped this model, wouldnt you people THINK that the person he ripped it from would come forward and tell the mods? DAMN!! just leave the guy alone.

*On-Topic*
I love the model nothing is wrong besides the waist line. I give it 2 thumbs up :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
Tommro is today......me dancing in circles-:p
Im going to skin dat one when he released it make it like real ummm Gohan yeah Goten..did i say goten?i ment gohan
*says in a vegeta voice* *with hell bells music in the background*
How dare you mock a person of my calibur... And there will be no editing of MY models/skin you got that Slim... and if you do tilts head to the side* you'll be very sorry :devgrin:

only ppl who can edit/re-skin model

Nuttzy
Oddball
Super Vegetto
Ultra/Dan
Goten-son
Retavilized prince

Those are the only ppl... if i see any copies of this model... i would pound you intoa pulp... and this time you... WONT... BE... BACK!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was under the impression (Forgive me if I'm wrong) that you can actually edit and reskin any model you like, but you can't even show pictures of your work to anybody else without the Author's permission, not to MENTION releasing it.

Right? I'm kind of new to the modelling forum, so please do correct me.

Best answers
Wow, that is officially the best Gohan I have ever seen. You really didn't need to improve on it before, but you did even better now. That looks better then Nuttzy's(which was first best until this showed up).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
*says in a vegeta voice* *with hell bells music in the background*
How dare you mock a person of my calibur... And there will be no editing of MY models/skin you got that Slim... and if you do tilts head to the side* you'll be very sorry :devgrin:

only ppl who can edit/re-skin model

Nuttzy
Oddball
Super Vegetto
Ultra/Dan
Goten-son
Retavilized prince

Those are the only ppl... if i see any copies of this model... i would pound you intoa pulp... and this time you... WONT... BE... BACK!!
*Cries...I wanted to practice skinning!!!!!!Dat not Fair!Owell when will it be released?Today is tommoro

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SsJ-SonGohan said:
. That looks better then Nuttzy's(which was first best until this showed up).

heh, ice i bet your glad to hear that,

but mine did have a shorter credit list, HAHA, (i had to get my punch in)

tell ultra to fix his skin, the chest and arms need alot of fixing,

the chest just looks,..... ehhh, not natural
the lines stand out too much, which is an issue with all of ultras skins, not just gohan, on the arms and chest,

it IS acceptable, but for someone whos claims to be as good as smo at skinning (on aim) he needs to try a little harder,

(on a second note, i shouldnt even be seeing here as hes banned, unless of course your worked out something with the admins)

now for the model crits, the waist need to be a little wider, or the torso a little thinner, the difference in size ot the torso and waist needs fixin,

i aint really been watchin your gohan, so i didnt crit on it, but fix those and itll be alot better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
balalaalalalal wwooocha una wala

i really dont want anyone editing it because its my first model...

and if it wasnt for nuttzy the model would be armless >_<
and if it wasnt for ultra the model would be skinless >_<
and if it wasnt for me there wouldnt be a model >_<

and to nuttzy:

im not to pressed on what they say... i did this for myself because ssj2 gohan is my favorite form of his stages

but nuttzy's gohan still reign supreme!!

Best answers
skins great and im sure people understand your reasons, and btw mystic gohan would kick ssj2 gohans arse :D

Best answers
ice man, dont forget that ssj 1 is also ssj , dont just paint the hair, is has spikes like goku or vegeta

Best answers
Hey everyone I'm sorry about the delays I'll get back to work on him now I got the Flu so I feel horrible and I got a bucket for throwing up. But I'll try and work on gohan for a bit again I apologize for the delays.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should really lie down besides working on a model... if you feel sick then rest... dont worry yourself about it.. ill find someone to finish it ^_^... but thinx for the effort

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman, is your AIM name correct? I've checked for you on several times under the name in your contact list. :/ Even when you're on here, your name still isn't on in AIM.

Best answers
when are u going to release the model (i like it but u still heavent released it :() I WANT IT!!!!! :):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he doesnt even have the compiled model.. So how would he give it to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom