SSJ2 Gohan Releasel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already made ssj and non ssj

and vic.. that was my first post.. i put creditz in my images so they'll be more visible

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
is it done ice man? but not mean to rush

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not done yet... need a skeleton assigner.. but itll be done really soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because i thought ill have it compiled by now.. i didnt know everyone was going to fuss over it

Best answers
compile it now and send it to me it looks fine they are perfectionests

Best answers
lol yea its a load of crap ice man theres some real losers on these forums.

Good work on the gohan people complain about the face i dont think its the skin ... how bout you just try streaching the facce make it taller.. just see whatit looks like it might help a bit..

any way im off in to the blue yonder again :D

Oh and ice man where did u get that somo logo from?

i need a clean copy of it i wana try make a sig for him lol.

Best answers
Sooo... any updates on this model I gotta say this new skin is an incredible improvement by the way what do you mean by skeleton assigner I believe I've done that before when converting this Bojack Trunks by AZN to 1.1 assigned skeleton to models and what not its relativly easy to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if you can do it.. im not giving it to the likes of you... you called me a ripper and you expect work from me!!! >_<

here's the whole collection

Best answers
I did not call you a ripper that was Galstic. I am Super Vegetto I only posted once in this thread and that was on the first page and that was about the face so please do not accuse me of things I don't do I try not to piss off anyone here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh.. doesnt make a difference... fine.. i need an assigner.. if u think ure up for the job then p.m me your aim address

once again.. my bad SV but im kinda p.o at the forums right now... *not you nuttzah, and cj, and shijing, and magus, and gotenson ^_^*

Best answers
its no problem and I'll do what I can I just hope I can do what you need I really like the new skin it looks incredible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no my threads dying

*pushes to the first topic*

ahh thats better

well Super Vegetto is doing the assigning and it should be done by today or tommorrow so keep ur eyes peeled ^_^

Best answers
yep I am going to check how it works in game and if it gos bad I'll fix it and if it works fine I'll send it to Ice Man and then he can release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hear that ladies and germs?

Tommorrow will be the release of the one and only... the super natural.... GOKU!!
i mean GOTEN!!... I mean GOHAN!!!... gosh all those *go's*

Best answers
Update We hity a bit of snag I've beern doing the assigning in Milkshape which works well for me but everytime I assigned the legs like right and left I have to assign both legs since there one object of the model and I get this for an error when I recompile
cannot find bone Bip01 L Leg for bbox and I if bind that and whatever else on the left leg it wants assigned then I get this cannot find bone Bip01 R Leg for bbox if anyone can help out its appreciated in the meantime I'll keep trying everything I can to get it to you good people as quick as I can.

Best answers
dude i hope u reaaaly no how to assign bones and stuff because i no i cant do it but theres one thing i do no u have to regroup certain things to assign them to a certain bone(take the legs for eg if there attached and grouped to gether then selected(with it click on faces) and then regroup one leg and there u have it(if am wrong some one correct me) also if i was u ice man (no offence super veggetto dude^_^) i would of asked sin goku (he pwns at this stuff dude) he got the sephiroth model edit all assigned and he rox^_^ if vegetto cant do it pm sin he might be able to help ^_^
on topic: ok dokie the model looks just like gohan(i liked the skin before*face* but its better now^_^ gj guys looking forward to thing
and vegetto i hope my stuff can help ya(if its right>_<)

Best answers
I'll try that as soon as I get home from school thanks for the tip and I'm not offended just offering help so if I can't do it then I will tell him and he can pm Sin Goku. When I get home I'll try the tip and hope it works.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tommro is today......me dancing in circles-:p
Im going to skin dat one when he released it make it like real ummm Gohan yeah Goten..did i say goten?i ment gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom