SSJ2 Gohan Releasel

Best answers
Un1imi73d said:
he doesnt even have the compiled model.. So how would he give it to you?

If he wants to i can make it an MDL file with some new animations.... (it wont be hard) BUT if he wants me to do it he has to give me the model WITH bones AND textures.... just reply this post if u want me 2 make it in an mdl-file (OFCOURSE ull get it back when its ready....)

Best answers
Un1imi73d said:
anyone can make it into a model file.. And anyone can animate..
THAT IS NOT TRUE m8 (MOST people of this forum can BUT a friend of mine has the program 2 and cant do it so...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thaqts right i'm modling for a long time now and i cant animate most poeple(like me) get theye expertease in 1 earia for instance : modling,mapping,animating.
i only know verry few poeple who can do ALL of this 2 max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone can model, animate, do anything..

It just depends on how good you are at them..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I WANT IT WHERE DO I GET IT NO LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Un1imi73d said:
Anyone can model, animate, do anything..

It just depends on how good you are at them..
no! man just that u can do it dousnt mean anny one can if every one could do the same every one was poor or every one was rich .
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Best answers
hi iceman good model.tell me where can esf fans download them. we getting bored of the same old characters. we want ssj 2,3,4,5,6 and other characters. so plz if u can help,it would be gladly appreciated. thanx rockolian

Bolteh2

B
OK, bad move ripping me m8, the hair is 100% mine, u didnt even care to assign it to ur head properly, its has exact same number of hair spikes

anyway, here are the pics wich show its a rip of my hair, left head is mine and right is ice mans...

way i worked, everything with the same color = same part (for example red - red = the same spike/poly on both models)

ps, i know th

Bolteh2

B
OK, bad move ripping me m8, the hair is 100% mine, u didnt even care to assign it to ur head properly, its has exact same number of hair spikes

anyway, here are the pics wich show its a rip of my hair, left head is mine and right is ice mans...

way i worked, everything with the same color = same part (for example red - red = the same spike/poly on both models)

ps, i know th at you can find more proof that its ripped, but i didnt even want to bother to show u all the proof... these pics provide enough evidence i think

ps2, the head is default esf head, not mine

warning to you iceman... dont rip

im going to leave this open for a while to see what you can come up with to defend urself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom