SSJ2 Gohan Releasel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't look like Gohan doesn't have the kid look he looks like an old man o_O

Best answers
I agree with the "old" look he seems to have.....everything else is amazing though...although his face seems to have too much definition, if you know what i mean, it's almost like his face muscles are toned like his arm muscles....which isn't necessary. Anyways, I like the coloring in the hair, and SSC, don't accuse, there isn't any possible way that you can tell that's s-bolt's hair considering no one can even see the individual spikes, and such placement of those spikes that we can see on this model says nothing, considering gohan's hair is suppose to look like that......

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go a few threads back to see the smoothshade, then go more threads back to see my gohan from front, compare...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this one is much better.. (you did say compare..)

And like everyone else said, the face is too manly.. He looks like goku.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Face Is Sbolt's BuT the Hair is not..... But One thing Dan didn't skin this...Ultra did.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, this IS much better, but i didnt even do the edit,(although the skin is better i agree) and the face of this is... bah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf? this is not s-bolts head.. its my ****ing head.. i scaled it from my old gohan model u ****-faces.. dont accuse me of taking **** because im not kreshi and i'll **** ur computers up you wanna talk about me ripping somn.. iight

Best answers
indeed u tell then iceman....... in other words i like the gohan model and would like to use it for esf so ill wait till u release it gl with future models

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*vomits in random direction* .... new skin.. hes been in teh bath 2 long

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, Sm0. I'm "relatively" new to the forum, but I've noticed that you're pretty much the best modeller. Please keep up the good work. :D

You made the Gojita/Vejito models, right? Better then some of Team ESF's models.

Best answers
Hmm his face expression is actually more like vegeta's with the grin and lining under his eyes.
Take that out and make the mouth :| instead of that grin.
If it looks like ssj2 gohan from behind though, all is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
f|_|ck da got damn face.. you cant see it ingame any dam wayz so stop talking about it iight! if you dont like it dont look at it.. or make a better one *not you smo i know you can do better.. and other modelers you know who you are*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, make a better one?, sounds like an idea =P, anyways the model isnt all that bad, but the skin, is,...... "dan" needs to not rush his skins

Best answers
I hate the form of the head, and then i mean the eyes and mouth.

But if you want it release now go ahead! ;):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan, huh? Or is it Ultra?

hmm...

Anyway, Models nice, its got some nasty holes in the arm, and the face and a lot of other parts of the skin, like the shoes suck big time, fix it..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it IS ultra then youre in trouble, not being a mod, but you cant smuggle his work in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom