Best answers
Well I just finished my second photoshop Drawing and I thought that I could let you guys tell me what I need to fix and what i dont need to...crits please.

there it is SSJ2 Gohan It took me about 2 hours do draw it with my mouse and shade it. Hope you like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, just that it doesnt remind gohan so much, it looks abit ssj3(the forhead).
its still nice, just not as gohan :p

Best answers
very cool, the only thing off is the head, and only by a little. {only the face really}. But anyway, u did just a fine job with this...u should try creating original characters :)

Best answers
I have done some original caracters but there not really up to snuff yet but as soon as they are I'll let show you guys.

Best answers
Very nice looking, better than me I bet since I've never attepted it. Exept for maybe the hair, I think it need to be more pointed in the center, like a triangle.

Best answers
The body is good except the face and the eyes arm't that collour there more greenish:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks verry good, i cant even draw a circle in ps, i have a ****ed mouse, looks good man!

Best answers
very nice pic, just fix the eyes there off a bit and add some more energy and power around him, like he is really mad. other than that great job:yes:

Best answers
It looks cool, apart from the fact that the shadow makes me think like has wet his pants ...

Best answers
Looks good exept for the head everything else is good.Try working on the faces of chars and if u get good your pics will look even better!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good for Photoshop, I kinda wanna see what u can do in FLash.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flash is a much better program to draw stuff in but for photoshop, its lookin good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom