[Old PotW] SSJ PEW PEW

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This game will never be released, why? Maybe in 2015.
All the time they are just errors and errors just talking about it.
Because this is the stage the game is now: Roughly a closed alpha= lots of bugs, glitches and errors.

Best answers
:D yeah kinda really funny:D first someone says yeah! then someone says NOOO then someone says **** you! and then all hate each other with stupid quotes and after a lot of blaming everyone forget the topic:p
here i thought it was pizza:D

i like it!:D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great :smile:

I can not wait to play.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so where is my pizza??? o.o
stop spamming the thread man, and go ontopic.

i love so much the new aura and light effect.
the hud look like change to yellow when the pj is in ssj :D i like that.good work again

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hehe I'm glad most of you like the HUD *hint* *hint*, also there are a few more features that you guys haven't seen such as crosshair, scouter etc. so stay tuned for more i guess :D

edit: oh and for thoose who commented on the strange shadows on the HUD, its actual a tiny bit transparent, it will probably look better in a video :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still love the aura, sweet hud, awesome rocks.

How about for the next pic or video you show the trolls here one of the game breaking bugs/glitches?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hehe I'm glad most of you like the HUD *hint* *hint*, also there are a few more features that you guys haven't seen such as crosshair, scouter etc. so stay tuned for more i guess :D

edit: oh and for thoose who commented on the strange shadows on the HUD, its actual a tiny bit transparent, it will probably look better in a video :)
Oh now you post!!! Just when you have to brag :fight:

Nah but nice hud!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i am sure the most here think otherwise........i give a shit if the game crashes on every beam clash or something........i would love to fly around as ssj:D on the new huge maps and stuff
If the game crashes every time a beam struggle happens, it's not worthy of release. Just saying.

Best answers
so what? then enjoy the sight.....make meele or just feel yourself as a super saiyan there is so much otherwise to do

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what? then enjoy the sight.....make meele or just feel yourself as a super saiyan there is so much otherwise to do
Maybe some people want this game for its gameplay value, not pretty graphics. Don't be shallow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agree with Dam.
I haven't seen these words in awhile. Maybe the wars have stopped.

Ontopic: Personally... I still got another 10 years I could wait for this game. No reason to rush. It is a free game after all. I would rather it take another 10 years than have a debut like NNK did. 3 days then it's dead. I understand NNK did have a few issues inteam wise but still.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Doubt that's an aura. looking at the pose it's just the powerup.
Pictures are static so you can't really judge the shadows imo.
The hud isn't my taste so not gonna judge that either lol.

game looks just fine indeed.

And the game might look good to go but unless the team says it's done you'd better find something else to play i guess.
And about playing a buggy game, i'd take it if they offer just to test it but it'll prolly end up in the trashbin after 10 mins lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom