[Old PotW] SSJ PEW PEW

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
1. You are so wrong about that. How can you even say its ready by watching a picture???!!!!
2. Nothing wrong with the hud, its your screen thats to big
3. Because its a picture and we can do what we want. Infact I think its the camera angle when Vegeta uses one of his attacks.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
1. You are so wrong about that. How can you even say its ready by watching a picture???!!!!
2. Nothing wrong with the hud, its your screen thats to big
3. Because its a picture and we can do what we want. Infact I think its the camera angle when Vegeta uses one of his attacks.
Yeah I don't get that too.

Nice Pics :) When the game is released?
When its done.

Best answers
1.i can say that because of videos and stuff
2.its to big.........you dont see a big part of the lower left edge..........if that doesnt disturb you than keep on noobing
3.so what?
5.where is the 4? and i want pizza><

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you can easily tell that a game is done because of the way it looks in videos and screenshots, amirite?

Best answers
yes^^ finally someone got it also i never said it is done.......i said its worthy for a release my dear

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was actually kidding, it's not worthy for a release. You're pretty ignant if you actually believe that you can tell if a game is finished (or "worthy to be released" according to your words) or not just by looking at screenshots and videos.

Last edited:
Best answers
but i am sure the most here think otherwise........i give a shit if the game crashes on every beam clash or something........i would love to fly around as ssj:D on the new huge maps and stuff

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was actually kidding, it's not worthy for a release. You're pretty ignant if you actually believe that you can tell if a game is finished or not just by looking at screenshots and videos.
I've told him, just because you see a ~30 minute video of gameplay from Sleeping dogs at E3, does not mean, that the game is ready to be released, in order to give a somewhat similar example, even if that gameplay video gives a demo of what the game should be like when it's finished, but nooooo an ignorant has to be ignorant.

but i am sure the most here think otherwise........i give a shit if the game crashes on every beam clash or something........i would love to fly around as ssj:D on the new huge maps and stuff
2 Words: BS.

I want my game to run, not crash every 10 minutes, have lag and have non-working moves or attacks. This is what every gamer is entitled to even if he pays for a game or not. Because wasting time restarting games having to adapt to bugs and glitches is time-consuming and pure utter nonsense, that is a testers job not a gamers job.

So because I want all of this I will and should be told by every dev for every game ever being made right now: Wait for it.

Last edited:
Best answers
so if they ask u now............"u wanna have it? but u hve to know that game crashes sometimes totally randomly " u sure would say "NO thank u" right?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so if they ask u now............"u wanna have it? but u hve to know that game crashes sometimes totally randomly " u sure would say "NO thank u" right?
Of course I would say NO, why would I want a bug-ridden glitchy game? I don't want to bear playing a piece of garbage, its not my job to test it, I want to play it and enjoy it to it's potential.

Repeat I'm a consumer, not a tester. I want to consume the pie when it's delicious, or at least done, not when it's a bunch of ingredients for a pie lying on the table.

Last edited:
Best answers
for some reason i dont believe u:p of course.........dude u are kidding right? i still would love just flying around and shoot some mountains and stuff....only that would still be fun some time

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
for some reason i dont believe u:p of course.........dude u are kidding right? i still would love just flying around and shoot some mountains and stuff....only that would still be fun some time
Then by all means play the ESF: open beta. See how much that flying fun lasts, you can use commands to turn SSJ etc and just fly around and blow up trees. It also crashes every 10 minutes. Play only that for a week, all on your own, with no bots because they crash the game even more.

No I am not kidding, when I'm saying that your statements, about a game being ready just because of a total of ~20 minutes of gameplay if you would put all the videos released to date together, and a few pictures, is pure and utter BS.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Looks smashing guys.
I like the new HUD, but where will the chat messages appear ?
And like previously said, the shadows look a bit weird, too soft.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks smashing guys.
I like the new HUD, but where will the chat messages appear ?
And like previously said, the shadows look a bit weird, too soft.
The chat message should work like in traditional half life, you press Y and it appears on the top of the screen. There you may wright away, if you have time.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ladies and gentlemen, the ESF community...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Shit, too late, I wanted to make that exact same comment ;____________;/halfjoking

On topic though, holy shit I am in LOVE with that HUD! Seriously, it looks kickass!
And is it just me, or does that map look like something out of Frostbite 2? Or similar. What I mean is that it looks really brilliant, hell, it might replace my current favorite, which is Ice Wasteland(That's the name, right? I forget...).
Gawd its gonna be tough to decide which maps to play on if the quality is this ******* good D:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Ladies and Germans, every forum community on the planet.

Shit, too late, I wanted to make that exact same comment ;____________;/halfjoking

On topic though, holy shit I am in LOVE with that HUD! Seriously, it looks kickass!
And is it just me, or does that map look like something out of Frostbite 2? Or similar. What I mean is that it looks really brilliant, hell, it might replace my current favorite, which is Ice Wasteland(That's the name, right? I forget...).
Gawd its gonna be tough to decide which maps to play on if the quality is this ******* good D:
It's funny but the map reminds me of Thousand Needles from WoW, except for the waterfall, because I don't think there was such a thing there.

Hopefully there are no centaurs running around in circles like idiots there.

Last edited:
Best answers
This game will never be released, why? Maybe in 2015.
All the time they are just errors and errors just talking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom