SSJ - GOKU

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm its the nicest reallistic goku model wich i ever seen!
But the hair is really short! it looks like he was frisuered at the time ^^ lol!
Nice gj! Kepp on!

Best answers
now that you repeat it. it looks even bigger in the pic i follow o_o .shall i scale it overall or just make it longer.

Best answers
NOT? but he has all the bangs in his face...well then i'm prolly makin a ssj2 model :shocked:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That picture you posted, Mario Ana, was of ssj goku. Before the fight with Kid Buu on the kai planet, Goku was already ssj.

Then just before their fight he went ssj2.

I think the hair looks fine, other than whats been said before.

Best answers
ok guys. i enlarged the hair (agian) and i think that's as far as i go. i looked at some pics and the size is really correct (it even seems to change from artist to artist tho). note that it's not going straight up. you can see it in the sidescreen.

btw: i also change the bangs covering the face a bit. but look yourselves

Best answers
Looks really great so far. Two crits, one is the notch into his arm. If that is his elbow, it looks a little too high up on the side view. Another is the I believe the muscle would be bigger that the rest of his arm on the frontview.

Best answers
"Two crits, one is the notch into his arm. If that is his elbow, it looks a little too high up on the side view. Another is the I believe the muscle would be bigger that the rest of his arm on the frontview."

1st one: no...it's the triceps ;)
2nd one: sry didn't get what ya mean. drawover pls :p

sorry for bombin that forum with screens but i just like the render

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw. how many polys are there? and is it an art model or for a game?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok for ssj goku listen up.

when goku goes JUST ssj not ssj2 he has 2 peices of hair come down near his eyes yet is parted. One is longer then the other. For the hair that is sticking up, he has a few spikes that are a little longer then the ones your posting, but arent as discombobulated (sp?) more so to the top of the hair seems off. Not flowing you know?

Best answers
UPDATE o_O
i found the reason why the hair looked a bit off. i enlarged the spikes behind the ears so they are more visible from the front. it looks alot better now imo.

sirken

S
sry MP but thats not SSJ he hasn't been SSJ sence the cell saga int he pic he is beween ssj and ssj2 called "accended super sayian" i'm more polwerful and his life doesn't drain as fast as ssj so that pic is accended supersayian but it's very cool how he got the model off the ref. would take me forever hehe :p true SSJ can be seen in the Frieza and Andriod saga thx and bye

PS: cool renders and u needd to smooth the model down the middel :p and fix the frown it's way to wide from the front pic cya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either goku is tooo chunky or his hair is too small.. compare

top pic ssj, bottom ssj2

PRJ

Best answers
Its SSJ goku alright because the Spikes are Thicker,but for me it feels that it has too many spikes or that the hair is a bit little :/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, on the third picture, its allmost like hes fat! :p

I have nothing against fat people, ( i myself are a bit heavy to :fight: )

But goku ain't suposed to be like that, i gues its becouse the hair is to short, shoul be a bit longer.

But it looks good, if you change the hair a bit, its allmost perfect, good job! :yes:

sirken

S
imkongkong said:
either goku is tooo chunky or his hair is too small.. compare

top pic ssj, bottom ssj2
THE TOP 1 IS SSJ!!! hehe it's a very good pic of him in ssj i have the movie :p it should be like that but not flowing as in the pic :p SSJ2 would be good at 1st hehe...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sirken....both pictures are from the same fight scene...so he is actually ssj2..

Best answers
you want me to compare to the real show.

WELL...

as i said before the hair size changes from saga to saga. so stop showing just sum pics as ref. i chose one style and that's what i follow. everyone likes the hair in different size/style but i just can't satify all of you :( . i like this style and that's y i modeled it like that. too much tweakin ruins the clean polystruktur of the hair.

//EDIT: i'm maybe gonna make him a lil less buff. but the hair size is aight (just look)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His head is too wide. That causes the hair to looks (too) small

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom