SSJ - GOKU

Best answers
some of your renders i see the shadows reflecting wierdly in some areas like the side of his arm, did you make sure to weld all the verts on the model, and if your using max use the STL check modifier to identify double faces and whatnot

dor

Best answers
i have just own word to say ... wow

i have just own word to say ... wow
i can't wait to see this inside esf

Best answers
@YAGLO: sry. i've just been so busy with the hair :scared: . i will fix that...promised. it'll even maybe be the first thing i'll do ;) . btw the biceps is going vewy much inwards already. it's just not the noticable on those (crappy i know) renders. but i'll fix it anyway so it's more noticable :yes: .

some of your renders i see the shadows reflecting wierdly in some areas like the side of his arm, did you make sure to weld all the verts
@TOASTY + Enix (r u Raiko???)
i'm sure they're welded. it's just the render. btw i'll search for someone to render it for me in max :] (but the progress pics will hav to be from ms3d). i don't want to hurt your eyes ;) .

It looks as if your scared of doing the hands, and which modeler isnt?
well...i personally hav no probs with modeling hands

I say finish the rest of the model, then go back to tweaking the hair if need be.
nice model.. but wheres the rest?
The model itself looks awsome, i just wanna see some more done ^_^.
ah!! calm down guys. i just wanted the actually shape of the hair done (it's the final shape now but i'll go on tweakin). i didn't wanna finish it and lose motivation cuz just the hair (hardest part) is left.

but it's done now and i'll start (maybe even finish) the whole rest today.

Best answers
ok. as i promised. big update: the shape of the pants and boots is done (but there's room for tweakin as always ;) ). i'm workin on the hands this moment. i modeled the biggest folds on the pants. the rest will be skinned. i made the legs a lil tiny bit longer than on my proportion ref cuz mine is buffer than the goku on the ref. it looked small and strong with the original leg length. but don't worry it's just a lil bit longer...not out of proportion (i hope o_o ). i also made a pose to show that da mouth is animatable and the limbs deform good. i'll post some better pics soon (hope with hands) when i found someone with 3dsmax to render it :( .

@yaglo: and i also pulled the biceps more inwards.

click--->pic of pose ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wooot!!! really nice!
GJ! 100/1 lol ^^
Well as i said it the best goku model wich is could be for real ^^ I only saw gokus wich are like in carttoooonn!!
REALLY NICE :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its probably just me, but in the pick showing his front, the belt/waistband/whatever looks kinda high. Rest looks good.

Best answers
Wow...that pic from the front r0xx0rz so many boxers I've lost count...keep it going.

HOWEVER,

from the side...he looks like hes about to fall over...might wanna do somethin bout that. Actually...everything from the side looks eerie...the stomach comes out too far (although I know its supposed to be the tuft of cloth from his shirt), his neck is too big, his head is WAY too big...

yeah from the side he looks like a short (yes...he does...although it may be from the head) fat, big headed, thin armed, and about to fall over ssj goku...

which perplexes me to no end considering the front shot is SO FREAKIN PERFECT...

I'm sure you'll figure it out...

just a test but...hows that buu coming along?

If my guess is right...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Its probably just me, but in the pick showing his front, the belt/waistband/whatever looks kinda high. Rest looks good.
actually if you notice in the show he wears his pants up to his first 2 abs. so you can only see 4 with out his shirt.... looks uncomftorable. and btw ... you gotta release this for esf. and a regular version ;)

::EDIT:: also someone is right... gokus shirt doesnt come out like that. infact its pretty much flat.... you should change that. he looks like a young santa clause or something or a regular guy with a beer belly

Best answers
well yes he seems to fall i kno. but who cares, it's just the default pose. the neck will be tweaked (don't know how much smaller but i'll do sumthin...). i just figured out what's wrong. thanks for pointing out the look of the side. i think the waiste is too wide makin it not look like clothes more like flesh.

here's a smooth pic (was bored :D ) and a tweaked side pic for ya.

//EDIT: the shirt is straight? oh...gotta fix that. with the next update it'll be fixed :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty sick lol, btw, you modelled him drunk, or doing micheal jackson impressions *smooth criminal* try to get him into a more natural position.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Loooooool, that looks awesome.

I can't a single flaw anymore Mario, i think you pretty much nailed him. Now the hands. *shudders*

Best answers
a really early WIP of DA HANDS.
//EDIT: yes i kno the thumb looks wierd. i fixed that already.

Best answers
The model is pretty sick in a good way.
Just make the hands a lil smaller will ya =)
And who is gonna skin it ?

Best answers
ITS GREAT!! Keep up the work...
1 question is this for esf...???

Best answers
yup. and i don't kno who'll skin it. i'm still searchin for someone.

Best answers
maybe...
here are the finished hands. now i need a good skinner. PM me...

sirken

S
i can skin somehwat :p just need a skin map, can noobs try to skin this too? :p

Best answers
ill skin it, i havnt done anything in ages dbz related, need something to do while running my diablo 2 bot :p, i wont be able to skinmap it though because i uninstalled 3ds max since i wanted to free up some comp space

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom