Ssj Goku Skinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Wow slim!!! you lern very fast!!
That´s your best skin Slim and it´s very good!!!!
I like it very much!!!
But I have something to crit^^ Fix his nose and his ~thing~ between the eyes... if you know what i mean :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx Kreshi but i dont think i'll be fixing the nose.But i'll be fixing the mouth

Best answers
The Gohan- replace is done:

Have to wait for permission of Dan to release it!! :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that melted chocolate on that pants?????Well first of all the pants of goku arent that dark,He got the back skin all wrong.its just a pasted Gogeta skin from smo :/

Best answers
.Slim// said:
is that melted chocolate on that pants?????Well first of all the pants of goku arent that dark,He got the back skin all wrong.its just a pasted Gogeta skin from smo :/
lol thats a good one slim sure blame dan (ya he got banned for ripping but so should u!)u have taken dans skin(or u have got a picture of the chest) and cut it out and pasted it on your work and then re did the colour etc and i dont think u learned how to skin (due to the skin looking crappy (like an edit) and u can kinda tell u have done something odd on the skin (because the goku that kreshi made skin map was good (and wasnt warped) and looking at yours all your skin is leaning to one side(so i dont think u did the skin)

thats my thoughts
ssj Nathan
ps (dont go around ackting all like ya a good skinner and **** because your not)

Best answers
SSj Nathan said:
lol thats a good one slim sure blame dan (ya he got banned for ripping but so should u!)u have taken dans skin(or u have got a picture of the chest) and cut it out and pasted it on your work and then re did the colour etc and i dont think u learned how to skin (due to the skin looking crappy (like an edit) and u can kinda tell u have done something odd on the skin (because the goku that kreshi made skin map was good (and wasnt warped) and looking at yours all your skin is leaning to one side(so i dont think u did the skin)

thats my thoughts
ssj Nathan
ps (dont go around ackting all like ya a good skinner and **** because your not)

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I AM CONFUSED O_O

Whatever................

hmmm I don´t know what it is... It isn´t my skin, it´s just my model :laff: :yes:

And I get the permission of Dan, here the download- link:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/goku/goku/goku/

DOWNLOAD THE "gohan-goku.rar"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

(The model have other and much better skinmaps, because Dan reskinmaped the model)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not the best skinner Nathan!! i never called my self the best.I skin for fun,not to be the best.Yes i did the skin. Dan has a complete different skin map.When Kreshi's release dans Skin,I shall release mine also.

Edit:Lol kreshi u released too early.Im not done with my skin yet lol
Compare that dans skin to mine

Best answers
.Slim// said:
Im not the best skinner Nathan!! i never called my self the best.I skin for fun,not to be the best.Yes i did the skin. Dan has a complete different skin map.When Kreshi's release dans Skin,I shall release mine also.
lol does it matter if its a differant skinmap if it could come from a picture?
no!
all it looks like u have done is cut it out in photo shop/paint shop and and pasted it on your then lassoed it(or wot ever u call it) in certain areas at a time then edited it to make it look like yours

and looking at you skin lol i dont think u can call ya self a skinner really XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a skinner but i just dont like claimimg the best.Mr Smo,Zereth,Raven Blade,Ned,.ect are probbly better than me.and Why would i want to copy and past the skin to my skinmap??? I dont even like the skin *no offense Dan if ur reading this*
Still im learning how to skin a bit better,Skinners at SoS are giving better Crits on it *im teh Th3 Fox* at the forums.if you do not like it,Then dont post ok?Im really nice guy,but when people make such stupid things about my skinning,ect.Thats when i ignore them :/

Best answers
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

SSJ Nathan, are you sure that the skins are the same, just edited by Slim???
I REALY don´t think so!!!!
This are 2 different skins!!!!!
Look at the colours and the proportions.....
2 skins of 1 model can be for sure much the same, but for sure this 2 skins are complety different!!!!!!

I really don´t know how you get this idea.......

Best answers
whoa, no offense but u gave him one ugly face, his mouth needs to be higher up on his face, and his nose is awful, if u look at any pic of goku, ull see his nose is nothing like that. also the rest of the skin is a bit plain.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dear god im going to puke

give some shading, some lighting, that skin is horrible. no offense, it just is, as for dans, the back looks like one of those milk-chocolate almosd bars, and for his body... yuck. ive seen 90-year-old people with a better build than that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This Thread Isn't Dead So I Wanna Put My 2 Cents in Kreshi ur Model That Replaces Gohan Looks Like Goku.......SO i extracted it to my desktop and changed the name from gohan.mdl and ssjgohan.mdl to goku.mdl ssjgoku.mdl :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Da Linksta USSJ said:
BOOOO :no: :no: :no: :no: hands suck, feet look bacckwards, and his face looks 1D lol
.......I dont think ur gonna be my friend at all.I dont like ppl reviving dead threads :p

Best answers
the skin is good but it needs alot more detail and shading, anyways the model itself is pretty bad imo, i just dont like the shoulders at all they look like there not part of the body, his shoulders remind me of toguro's body from yu yu hakusho especially in dans skin

\

if the pics arent enougn d/l the model and look at the shoulders with animation in HLMV, youll know what i mean

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Stop posting into my old threads God **** it!! can a mod closed this please.I'll be peace if this was closed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom