Square Soft's greatest games

Best answers
Im sure all of you have heard of Square Soft, they made all the final fantasy games, chrono trigger, and many more that i dont care to name. but what are their greatesr games?
Obviously final fantasy 3/6 is the greatest, but so is chrono trigger. but about the others such as FF VII, FF VIII, Parasite eve, brave fencer musashi? and wut are the other side of Square Soft, the ones we dont care about? such as one of my most hated games secret of evermore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
greatest games: squaresoft
xenogears
final fantasy tactics
final fantasy 7
saga frontier 2
chrono trigger
threads of fate

capcom:
breath of fire series
mvc2
cvs2
sf series
megaman

atlus:
thousand arms
persona 2
rhapsody
guilty gear

enix:
valkrye profile

konami:
anything bemani
azure dreams
metal gear

namco:
pacman
soul calibur series
soul edge

snk:
kof series
rage of the dragon
fatal fury series

i would list more companys but id be here all night

Best answers
i go FF7, cause its the only game i have finshed, and not gone, that sucked or some how cheated in

Best answers
i agree ff7 was the best just for the fact it wasn't too hard or easy and u didn't have to thin ll the time. plus chocobs races were the best. cloud was best character in all ff games.

Best answers
FF7 was the best of all time. I mean, come on. I loved how the plot twisted 30 billion times. Chrono Trigger was alright, I never played 6. 9 was outright crap. 8 was ok, coulda been much better. haven't played 10 though.

Best answers
yeah ff7 was kelw. but then ff went down whe nthey made that dumb card game in it. it was lkie playing pokemon. ff8 was probaly the hardest but ff7 was funniest they had kewl mimgames. i got pretty far in ff9 but then i got stuck couldn't beat this 1 mini boss. another good game was legend of dragoon it took me 2 hrs ot beat the last boss. with only 1 character left with hp of 120 with no magic point. it had crappy ending to it though. i like legen of drgoon the yhad square hting if u hit it right u coudl do combos hit the guy like 8 times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAVE FENCER MUSASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom