SpiritBomb feature

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey,

If others going to make more suggestions, then I will do also.

Everyone knows that goku can kill everyone with a spiritbomb, but that's because one major 'feature' in the series.
And that's because, in the series, all the enemies can't escape the spiritbomb.

So my suggestion is to either:
- draw Ki from enemies in a certain radius, in the direction the bomb is throwed at
- or create some kind of vortex which draws the enemy towards the bomb
- or a combination of the two

Cheers,

me

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or we could just give it homing for X number of seconds like the generic balls in the open beta ^^;

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
how the hell is that 'owned'.

Or we could just give it homing for X number of seconds like the generic balls in the open beta ^^;
That would be just as lame as those attacks from ECX's vegetto and that dragondude.

I really think the spiritbomb should deserve more power, right now it's quite useless against moving enemies, one teleport and they're gone

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In DB people (or beings) couldn't avoid Spirit Bomb because they were caught by surprise. In ESF people see beams in their Scouter, so no surprises unless you don't use Scouter/are blind.

I don't agree with Goku being able to control Spirit Bomb's direction, but after launching it, Goku should be able to control it in PSs and BSs. Se he either could keep controling it until it explodes or letting go of the control and do whatever he wants.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
In DB people (or beings) couldn't avoid Spirit Bomb because they were caught by surprise. In ESF people see beams in their Scouter, so no surprises unless you don't use Scouter/are blind.
And yet the timeframe between having it thrown(and being noticed), and having actually HIT the enemy is large enough to get away, go to the store, eat icescream, get back, scream at goku, and die.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet the timeframe between having it thrown(and being noticed), and having actually HIT the enemy is large enough to get away, go to the store, eat icescream, get back, scream at goku, and die.
You do need to remember you are refferencing a time frame where 5 minutes turned out to be 3 25 minute episodes. And that in the short version with no fillers ^^;

As for power. The spiritbomb has plenty of that. Especially in the late game. Do remember that it doesnt require any KI to use.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
But wait in esf:final the maps are huge so Spirit bomb will not kill every guy on the server!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But wait in esf:final the maps are huge so Spirit bomb will not kill every guy on the server!
Neither will Deathball and all the other ball attacks. But as said before. We have the ability to easily set a homing time and even rate of turn for every single attack to make the ball attacks more likely to hit unaware opponents.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what about when someone with pl over 9000 just turbo and charge a spirit bomb anywhere, then when he releases it, server bugs with message "No planet could survive that one, choose another map and characters, GAME OVER."

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And with Goku starting at 750k that would happen the moment someone shoots the attack right ^^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about when someone with pl over 9000 just turbo and charge a spirit bomb anywhere, then when he releases it, server bugs with message "No planet could survive that one, choose another map and characters, GAME OVER."

ROFLCOPTER That was a good one.
Though, I don't think it's very interesting seeing how some spirit bomb moves as fast as you and your ki is over followed by your life.
I think it'll be better if the bomb was bigger and the speed slower

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think that the SB is a "defensive attack", if that makes sense.

The temporary homing would mean that attacking someone charging it would be pretty risky. Considering a collision would mean significant damage and the slight homing meaning it isn't as easy to dodge as in 1.2.3. It also means missing it would be pretty bad for the user as they've just left themselves in a vulnerable position, considering the enemy's probably just starting an assault.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1. Cell must have spiritbomb attack, not only goku.
2. Player must have a shield against KI attacks while SB is charged (attacker with higher power level can destroy the shield).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we take a look when Goku was about to charge the SB at buu.
Buu hits him with ki blasts and then charges a big one. Goku simply did some sort of instant transmission and dodged it, and didn't lose teh sb.
So, basically, if there's a way to take damage without losing the bomb.. yeah, it'll be great.
Comments, please :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we take a look when Goku was about to charge the SB at buu.
Buu hits him with ki blasts and then charges a big one. Goku simply did some sort of instant transmission and dodged it, and didn't lose teh sb.
So, basically, if there's a way to take damage without losing the bomb.. yeah, it'll be great.
Comments, please :p
From what I recall, it's possible to be hit by beams/blasts and just take damage. Melee should knock out the SB, if you've let someone get that close, you deserve to be punished.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Why Cell need to have SB attack ?? i don't remeber that
just cause he never used it doesnt mean he cant use it... Cell is able to use EVERY techniques of the Z Fighters
besides, he very well said at his first encounter with Piccolo he was able to use the SB

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
just cause he never used it doesnt mean he cant use it... Cell is able to use EVERY techniques of the Z Fighters
besides, he very well said at his first encounter with Piccolo he was able to use the SB
Yea i know that the cell have all Z fighters cells with means goku to, so hi can use it to but esf is based on dragon ball Z series where cell don't use it so i think cell don't need it.:p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell can't use Spirit Bomb because his heart isn't pure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom