spirit bomb and death ball absorb all energy attacks

Best answers
in the frieza saga itg shows goku's father fire a beam at frieza and his death ball absorbs it, to add this into the game would be cool but to balance it you could make it so that the spirit bomb would aslo absorb the energy attacks, this would also be great for instance if you are joining a game in progress and they have wished or killed so many times there pl makes them unbeatable you would stand a chance and it would encorourage team work as they could help you charge it up and then you could unleash the attack and destroy the everpowerful yet now beatable opponent. Just an idea lemmie know what you think. would be especially cool for a mode suggested by sum 1 to have the saga battles like goku vs frieza.

Best answers
"and then you could unleash the attack and destroy the everpowerful yet now beatable opponent."

unless the opponent dodges it :/

Best answers
yes they can move but if its absorbed that many energy attacks it will destroy the entire arena causing splash damage to all

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the huge energy ball attacks never actually absorbed beams and other ki attacks
that are shot at them.

the one shooting the attack toward the huge energy ball attack(Spirit Bomb,Death
Ball, That nameless huge purple SpiritBombLike attack of Buu, and thats actually all of
them!)

so the one shooting the small attack toward the huge one has only one intention
to expload the huge attack while the enemy is charging it/holding it
the only time some1 did it successfully is Frieza when Trunks held his DeathBall in his 1
arm!!!

other then that - goku tried once to do the same to kidbuu while he was charging one if
those attacks I mensioned
he faild cause Buu's attack was way stronger then Goku's small ki ball attack thingy

your suggestion ( which I like very much !!! YES YES YESS AAAAAAAAAA )
will apply only for goku - normal, Frieza - form2 and forther, and Buu - super Buu and
forther.

( you may think its called Absorbing cause Goku SSJ4 did it to Bebi's Revenge Death
Ball - and for that to remind you that ESF isnt based on DBGT! there never was an
absorbtion of any kind to those attacks!!! only attemps to destroy them without
success!!!!!!!! )

thats all and its a good suggestion cause it'll make <strike>some more</strike>
another disatvantage for those huge powerfull attacks

thats all I have to say about this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the time when this happened, the person was already firing a beam at his opponent, and the attack that was thrown at it was so powerful that it just dissipated the original beam. This already happens in ESF, if your beam isn't strong enough to struggle against another attack, it dissapears. Yes Miki, Frieza did try to detonate his death ball with a beam, but that doesn't mean that everyone else was trying to do the same thing. It's pretty obvious that they were just desperately trying to blast their opponent without any success.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol - of course they did
but theirn't that stupid
I mean whats the point of throwing at a person
some burning matches... when you can throw them when he is holding some TNT
gotmepointa?

about you saying its already in ESF
- its a bug with the cvar of multiple PSes
you always should be able to join a PS
I know that sometimes you just cant from no reason - bugs
and I know that when you try to
JOIN A BS its dissappearing also - I have no idea what to say about this one

I know that it has nothing to do with PL cause I've checked it VIA LAN VIA BRO...

and then - it should be added!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, i think that it adds a bit of more realism the way it is now, you shouldn't be able to struggle a spirit bomb with a minimally charged generic beam.

Best answers
That nameless huge purple SpiritBombLike attack of Buu
=vanishing ball

Eh, i think that it adds a bit of more realism the way it is now, you shouldn't be able to struggle a spirit bomb with a minimally charged generic beam.
you got a point but it would mak the game unbalanced, even if you did it for spiritbomb AND deathball because onl goku and freiza can use em

Best answers
Just throw the Death Ball and Spirit Bomb at each other that always makes people run. And why would you want to make probably the 2 most powerful attacks in the game even more powerful.

Best answers
Just throw the Death Ball and Spirit Bomb at each other that always makes people run
thts very funny but spiritbomb vs spiritbombs better or spiritbomb + 40 mil ki final flash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rikku-boy said:
=vanishing ball

you got a point but it would mak the game unbalanced, even if you did it for spiritbomb AND deathball because onl goku and freiza can use em
I'm not saying that this should apply only to spirit bombs or death balls. I never said that in my post or hinted towards it. That was only an example, I'm saying that in every case where there is a beam that is much stronger than another, the weaker beam should just dissipate. This is already in ESF and it's fine the way it is.

Best answers
If it is a bug, that weak attacks dissapear if they hit a powerful one then it should be put into the game. Who wants to PS when there gonna lose anyway?? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Hey I always do it. And I dont think its a bug cause I was transformed with Vegeta and I did a Final Flash at a Mouth Blast (PL about 1.5) and it got absorbed which is really what should happen.

Best answers
Alex ssj said:
in the frieza saga itg shows goku's father fire a beam at frieza and his death ball absorbs it, to add this into the game would be cool but to balance it you could make it so that the spirit bomb would aslo absorb the energy attacks, this would also be great for instance if you are joining a game in progress and they have wished or killed so many times there pl makes them unbeatable you would stand a chance and it would encorourage team work as they could help you charge it up and then you could unleash the attack and destroy the everpowerful yet now beatable opponent. Just an idea lemmie know what you think. would be especially cool for a mode suggested by sum 1 to have the saga battles like goku vs frieza.
if it happens that way nobody (unless your just having some fun) would shoot at it they would just hit you like a tard. am i wrong??

Best answers
They absorbed the beam because the ball was far stronger than the beam. You throw throw a rock at the front of a train going at full speed, and the train will still go forward at full speed (considering the rock is small). Plus, this would just give a shield for people who charge Spirit Bombs/Death Balls.

Best answers
LOL instead of blowing myself up with the DB I can just absorb there attacks when im charging it. Could you imagine the complaining that would go on I get a hard enough time now from when I kill myself as well as them.

Best answers
Some of you people don't seem to get it. They don't just absorb attack, weaker attacks are just that. Weak. They're about as much use as a fart in a blizzard.

And I don't think it's a bug. It's already in the game!

Again...
It's already in the game!

What more do you people want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom