Spider-man 2 Movie question (contains spoilers)

Lid

L
Scruffie said:
There's are two 'Venom' storylines now, thanks to the crap TV Show that made up its own plotlines.
Three.
Secret Wars - Normal Continuity
John Jameson Shuttle - Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Cure for Cancer - Ultimate Spider-Man (Which would be the best idea if they ever attempted to adapt Venom)

Tassadar said:
The eps with Carnage in them were close to the very last ones made in the cartoon series if my memory serves me.
Half Correct.
Carage appeared before this storyling in the spawn storyline, as well as others. However the last storyline with the alternate universe Spider-Mans was about Spider-Carnage.

Best answers
Nuttzy said:
what about the sequence where he tried to leap a building and didnt make it, you cant tell me he jumped off the building cuz he didnt want to be spiderman,
He didn't die. Any "normal" person would have at least been crippled by that fall, if not killed. Was he? No, he magically survived with a small cramp in his back. Wow.

Also, did anyone else notice how Doc Ock became super resistant to pain or something? Like, I didn't see anything about that other than the fact that getting smacked by a table then flying out a window and smashing into a car seems a bit painful to me, but he magically stands as if it didn't happen.

o_o

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Also, did anyone else notice how Doc Ock became super resistant to pain or something? Like, I didn't see anything about that other than the fact that getting smacked by a table then flying out a window and smashing into a car seems a bit painful to me, but he magically stands as if it didn't happen.
Think the claws gave him some powers to his body, but the claws were his strength

Lid

L
Doctor Octopus has no superpowers. But it would've been very boring if he was so weak (you can see his weakness when he gets largely hurt when getting hit in the face with an umbrella.)

Best answers
Lid said:
Doctor Octopus has no superpowers. But it would've been very boring if he was so weak (you can see his weakness when he gets largely hurt when getting hit in the face with an umbrella.)
He wasn't ready for that, it was a cheap shot :rolleyes:

Yea, I realize how boring it would have been, I was just wondering if there was an actual reason why he seemed almost immune to damage (except in a few spots)

Best answers
It's just how all super hero's/villains are portrayed. Even though some of them have no powers what so ever they can all take beatings that no human could take, just because it makes for more interesting and epic fights.

Best answers
Lid said:
Three.
Secret Wars - Normal Continuity
John Jameson Shuttle - Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Cure for Cancer - Ultimate Spider-Man (Which would be the best idea if they ever attempted to adapt Venom)
Gah, forgot about that one. Meh, I don't like The Ultimate Universe anyway. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom