SPEED PAINTINGS!!!

Best answers
Nope x] must have me mistaken, I dont go to many forums, just this one, and the dbs one. -shrug-

thx tho ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone know where I can learn how to paint and what program to use, looks ****ing fun ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

i dont think that its important to say the time but ill join this.

20 min.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sure asap i will redisgn more Zelda characters i will, thanks Tales.

Best answers
okay well i lied. i got too excited.. i really wanted to start painting. hahaha. this is a preview/closeup of what i have so far ( of the picture i posted in the sketch thread). prob wont finish it for a while cuz i gotta study for midterms.

all PSCS2 no ref/

Best answers
LOL im glad you're doing a hei ren! it looks great! keep on postin WIPs plz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
very nice one Linda!
me colors fast agn tooo

35 mins... godly to long for this

Best answers
It's amazing what some people can do in so little time? Great thread tales! :D

I think i want to try it too but i'll fail miserably in the time department, i just suck in photoshop and suck with a mouse so... but i will at least try, here goes...

Best answers

this was actually more of a test if i can paint with a mouse i think the answer is clear. Negative

On top of that i work way to slowly i haven't even had time to zoom in yet, did it all at 100% except for the eyes which look unrealistic.
I think i'd do well to say that i didn't use a ref or anything i just painted the face i know the best but sadly i look nothing like it.
I also halfed the pic in size because i didn't feel inhumane today. Lucky you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I had any sort of artistic ability... I see all these cool PS drawings that make me go "Whoa, wish I could do that". Even with modelling, I seem simply unable to take something not directly in front of me and turn it into something.

Not that artistic ability pays or anything, just it would be nice to be able to do.

Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
thanks but i now that tut already. If you can find me some tuts that learn you how to paint with a mouse, you'd be really helping me out.

you should go back and look over the tutorial. it takes a lot of practice to understand and master that one. as for a mouse, it just comes with experience, there's no tut that can "teach" you how to paint with a mouse. I painted for a mouse for a year, it just comes to you as you learn how to paint... there's no real way of describing how to do it.

Best answers
Linda said:
you should go back and look over the tutorial. it takes a lot of practice to understand and master that one. as for a mouse, it just comes with experience, there's no tut that can "teach" you how to paint with a mouse. I painted for a mouse for a year, it just comes to you as you learn how to paint... there's no real way of describing how to do it.
yap that's true. that one takes a lot to master and understand. painting with a mouse too takes a lot of patience and practice. but nice job on your painting so far!
frsrblch said:
Not that artistic ability pays or anything, just it would be nice to be able to do.
are you saying art doesnt pay? X_X..??

or in other words.. make money T_T

Best answers
I've seen a site from a guy that that takes pages and sequences from Marvel comics, redraws them, leaves out the text and manually paint them so they look extremely good.. He then sells them in his site for 65 to 2500$US.. And he has sold tons of sequences that way, even the stuff that's 2000-2500$US

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Most art doesnt pay.
On an amateur level it doesn't that obvious. Pros get paid quite alot sometimes depending on the amount of jobs of companies they are willing to take.
Some artist have principals and don't do **** week after week :p

Imo beeing an artist would be a great life but a hard life nonetheless. And you only really get paid the day you retire. Because then the value starts to grow

Thanks for the comments linda and tales, i know i haven't mastered that tutorial that's why i know there's nothing in there bout mouse painting. I just don't have the time to master it, sadly.

Best answers
Tales said:
are you saying art doesnt pay? X_X..??

or in other words.. make money T_T
Of course Tales. People like you have no future. You may wow us all with your incredible talent but we shall wow you with our incredible money.

Just kidding :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom