SPEED PAINTINGS!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because you're using CS2 im assuming, its got a thing with tablet sensitivity =\ get CS 1 and it'll work or you could google for the pressure sensitivity fix they brought out (i dunno if it'll work though). Or get corel painter (which is really hard to use but produces amazing effects).

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Thats because you're using CS2 im assuming, its got a thing with tablet sensitivity =\ get CS 1 and it'll work or you could google for the pressure sensitivity fix they brought out (i dunno if it'll work though). Or get corel painter (which is really hard to use but produces amazing effects).
Woot,

Figured it out =O
Now I want to reinstall PS CS, becuase it takes 5 mins to start up (over 150 brush's and over 700 fonts) sigh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some blur errors on this one -
30 minutes

35 minutes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the BMW looks like its melting lol, but i really like the architecture one

Force Pit Member
Best answers
First painting I ever did.. in photoshop at least. I think it turned out decent.. 12 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
25 minutes in Photoshop CS1, done with mouse..
It looks like his left eye is missing -
His ear looks bit off-
...you must have some insane control to make those eye lines look so smooth with just a mouse, kekeke...

Best answers
I figured that the shadows would cover his left eye, so i didn't really get into it, it does have small darker shadowlines where his left eye is though, to accentuate it a bit, but yea, i guess it looks weird :)

And I know about the ear, I gave myself 25 minutes to get this done so I couldn't fix the ear/jaw area, but I do know that it sucks :) (guess i spent too much time on the hair, heh..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom