Special Beam Cannon = Railgun?

Best answers
Just like when Piccolo used for the first time, it was able to go right through Goku and Radditz just like a Railgun would (Eraser, Quake2/3), could this be implemented into the game so it goes through people instead of exploding? (plus you would get the added bonus of hitting anyone stupid enough to be behind your target when you fire!)

Best answers
i dont see how really, it could use the same principles as the disc, but keeping the same damage/power/whatever as the original SBC, so really, it would be a SBC (exactly the same power as the original) that can go through people (maximum of 4?) it would be almost impossible to line it up to get more than one person anyway so i dont see how it can be spammed.

Best answers
well.. maby it went right thru goku and raditz.. but remember the first time he shot the SBC.. and missed raditz.. it made a huge explosion...

Best answers
i just went and looked at the manga dbz vol1 it did not caused an explosion of light but it went through the mountain in the background.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you want to make it a chargeable frieza laser? Aimbot city. Let's not have any of that. Maybe if the team could pump up the speed to double what it is now I would consider it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i think this has had a poll before. It would be cool if they changed the SBC to a peircing weapon. I don't think it should be instant, but moderatley fast. It would make the SBC unique. Since they're going to attach it in the next update, i think that that it's going to be fine as it is now though.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
So you want to make it a chargeable frieza laser? Aimbot city. Let's not have any of that. Maybe if the team could pump up the speed to double what it is now I would consider it.
He never said that it should be faster or instant... just that it shouldn't explode.
Looking at the first post, I think you got the idea that he wanted it to be instant hit from the Railgun reference, when he really just meant that it should go through people rather than explode. Unless, of course, I misunderstood as well.

Best answers
Indeed It shouldnt be instant or too fast (2x what it is now is fine) ... and I'll like seeing it attached

BTW when it hits if you dont block it/tele ... it should probably kill you(maybe im not sure how balanced this whould be) :):yes:

Best answers
in the anime and manga the first time the sbc was used it took five minutes to charge to if you increased the charge time it will stop people firing it time after time

Best answers
i really like to see that it become faster, and SMALLER!! cause if its gonna be attached then you wont be able to see a thing.. its so big.. :S

Best answers
How about this idea for the sbc

Primary fire Charges SBC normally with Explode on impact

Secondary fire Charges the SBC charges at speed of Spirit bomb but u can fire it when ever so u can fire it with 1 second of charging, it will take 1/4 of piccolos ki bar max and drain as soon as he launches it at the enemy

when u fire it it will hit the enemy and stun them for 3 seconds while it will go through the enemy killing them

it will go through the enemy and anyone behind it and drain peoples hp by 1 - 10 hp a second depending on how strong it is

the downside to the beam is the charging time and the user cannot move whille charging. Its a medium speed Kame hame ha speed maybe

the only way to try and beat this beam is to block it before it hits and stuns u

when u block it u will take damage of 1 hp every 5 - 10 secs depending on how powerful it is because it will start to try and break through ur block and go through u. u will have to stay in block until the user runs out of ki
u will have to stay in block until the enemy has

Best answers
i didnt mean it to be instant hit, just like it is now, but the ability to peirce through people and explode when it hits a cliff/ground etc. plus i like the idea of the peircing version being secondary fire, but i dont think it should take as long as a spirit bomb to charge (it has the same power as the normal one) also, the reason why it took 5 mins on the show was remeber he said hes never used it before, so it would take long for the first time, wouldnt it?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well if it was made like the disc what would happen if the SBC was shot outside the map? wouldn't that crash the server? if im correct discs already crashes server when outside the map or something... and if the SBC was fully charged and shot at a wall it wont explode but it'll stay at the wall would it not? It would be annoying to have a trail of some sort of beam staying there for a while... but im not sure... I prefer making the SBC twice as fast as it is....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember the SBC shooting right thru a mountain once in the show, i think.

Best answers
I think it should only pierce on certain conditions. Say you are trying to block the blast, but you run out of ki. Instead of it exploding in your face, I think it should just pierce through you, and continue on with the speed it had at the time that you ran out of ki, exploding when hitting a mountain, or the boundary of the map or so. But I do not think it should pierce through you if you are blocking it and you hit part of the map. Maybe yes if you hit another player while blocking it, possibly it could go through both players (friendly or not, doesn't matter). Just my two cents.:smile:

Best answers
no, no, no, no, NO!!!! i dint mean making it have the same physics as the disc as in go throuhg the map, if you read my post i clearly stated IT SHOULD PEIRCE THROUGH PEOPLE AND EXPLODE WITH IN CONTACT WITH THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! i cant beleive people ignore posts and assume i meant something i had no intention of!!

but i STILL think this should be implemented.

oh and i think it should peirce if you dont block, but if you block the attack it explodes and causes less damage (not the other way around), it makes sense that way IMO.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Brolli said:
i didnt mean it to be instant hit, just like it is now, but the ability to peirce through people and explode when it hits a cliff/ground etc. plus i like the idea of the peircing version being secondary fire, but i dont think it should take as long as a spirit bomb to charge (it has the same power as the normal one) also, the reason why it took 5 mins on the show was remeber he said hes never used it before, so it would take long for the first time, wouldnt it?

not really lol!!!
his power level was at that time only about 0.5K
so thats why it took so long.. lol lol lol!!! ROLF , cause he was weak!
in the ESF game he starts at (about..) more then 700K...
lol
understand now?
so dont do that attack slow just because you think 700000 is same as 500...
lol

SSJ Brolli said:
no, no, no, no, NO!!!! i dint mean making it have the same physics as the disc as in go throuhg the map, if you read my post i clearly stated IT SHOULD PEIRCE THROUGH PEOPLE AND EXPLODE WITH IN CONTACT WITH THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! i cant beleive people ignore posts and assume i meant something i had no intention of!!

but i STILL think this should be implemented.

oh and i think it should peirce if you dont block, but if you block the attack it explodes and causes less damage (not the other way around), it makes sense that way IMO.
lol I was just reading this thread and was about to suggest it now..
lol
if not blocked then pierced , if blocked and not deflected -> then explodes!
if tauches the world -> mountains , ground , border of map - explodes!

makes exelent reason to me

BTW I really think that moders should say if an idea will be considered
into taking it to ESF or not...
so just hoping it will is suck if it doesnt!

GOOD IDEA BTW! :yes:

Best answers
Yes that would be a great idea, and if it was to hit a flat wall or something it would explode. Just gave another Idea as well....
Frieza's Distructo Disc.
If it was to fly at someone it would go right through them, almost as if it would cut off their arm or sumthing or just give them a big cut across the body..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom