Special Beam Cannon = Railgun?

Best answers
How about this idea then

Seondary fire charges the SBC at normal rate but it takes Less Ki to charge like 1/4 ki bar

when u fire it it will start to drain ur ki and once it hits the enemy it wil stun them for 5 seconds while ur SBC drills through them

dealing 1 - 10 damage a second depending on how much u charged it

when it hits the enemy it will be like a block

it will hit them and make them move back while drilling through them all they can hope is that it will either kill them or the person will run out of ki to use the SBC any further

Once u hit a wall it will Explode or finish u off.

If the user runs out of ki then the SBC will just stop and not explode

This attack is pretty useful because

it can be fired when ever but u cannot move while charging it because ur concentrating high levels of Ki into ur 2 fingers and if u move it wil lresult i nthe loss of the attack power

When fired u can use turbo to pump power into it ( i think this is in Beta 1.2 i think)

u can pump power into it by turning on turbo then holding and releasign primary fire

holding primary fire would drain ur ki to an amount of ur wish then when u release u will release a huge amount of power and ki through ur beam and it will then make ur attack bigger and stronger

this should also be used for all attacks in Beta 1.2 is the Power pumping is going to be inside

when u pump power into the attack it will hit the enemy back a short distance
instead of just making them move slowly it will hti them back a certain raneg depending on how much ki u pumped in

this should also be used for mostly all beam attacks in Beta 1.2 If its going to be implanted

its going to help because it will be very useful in Powerstruggles

u could be losign a pwoer struggle with lots of ki then the enemy is about to over pwoer u and kill u but u could charge up and Pump huge amount of ki into beam instantly overpowering the enemy without them being able to have a chance

Best answers
god, why make something complicated out of a simple idea? but the points you made where relivant to the next beta i guess, but i still think it should be as simple as

fire beam, hits someone who is not blocking, goes right through them (doesnt neccearily have to kill), hits anyone else behind (and goes through them aswell if therer not blocking either) and explodes with world.

fire beam, hits soemone who is blocking, simply has the same effect as the normal SBC when someone is blocking it.

fire beam, hits another beam, power struggle ensues, but because its a peircing weapon if you win the powerstruggle it goes through their beam and pierces them aswell!

thats my original idea i meant to say in the first post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleeding or wounds would suck in ESF ... it would be funny
to the original topic ... the only thing he suggested was:
the SBC should only explode by terrain (by players it should fly through them with same damage)
so stay mainly on this topic ...
I think it's a good suggestion ... I think I'm going to ask the team anywhen
making the SBC faster ... eh ... have you every seen a SBC which is flying towards you ??? hell damn ... it's really fast now ... it's just looking slow from the shooters side ... but I think a LIL BIT faster it could be ... but then it's overpowered again ... SBC has the advantages of fast charging, huge damage, low ki cost, fast beam and deattached ... I think these are enough

making it smaller ... it will be smaller in next release (I think so) but not as small as a players hand ... this would be unfair, because then you wouldn't see the SBC ... and I don't think it's a good idea from HL engine, fps and laggs

this thread isn't created for talking about frieza disc, but I'll answer this ONCE
model cutting/ chaging isn't supported by the HL engine ... so it isn't really possible to to cut players like the disc hit the player
but also look the Beta1.2 outline and the news on the ESF site
sliced (3-7 pices of eery body) will be implemented in Beta 1.2 but this but cause annoying by fan modeller ;) because you've to split them "manually" and make them into several model files

I hope I could clear all up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't realy like the idea unless it's gonna have like an instant kill!
Or somethin........

Best answers
well i think it should be implemented as its more truer to the show and it is a reasonable and well thought out suggestion (not stupid and outragous like some other suggestions ive seen)

Best answers
ok the sbc can go through multi pple but not through objects and if ur strong enough u can block it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you guys really think about it, its gonna create too much work for the team. If the beam goes through players, they're gonna have to creat yet another model with a hole in his stomach so it will look right and the coding for it to go throught the models. So as it is a good suggestion they might not implement it in the game. Now, if you wanted no hole in the model, its gonna look weird.

Best answers
Theres no hole when you kill someone with Frieza laser.. its the same thing. Id like it to be able to pierce a opponent for a secondary attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't revive dead threads, Mercury !!!
*nothing to ass, because ALL new posts are mentioned before*

no let this thread die alone ;) .. thank ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom