"Son Goku" Goku model for ESF 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

G
yea, dark1 has got the clothes right

norm goku

and, SSJ goku

its brigter, and gets brighter in higher SSJ lvls

even GT stuck to that rule, with SSJ4 (ill post image link, cuz image is big)
http://animecomics.mrfree.it/sfondi/goku.jpg
and alotho i cant get a pic of it, that SSJ5 in the comic got so bright it went white, lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah i have those pics 2, and thats from i got the ideas
After i finished with Goku i l start my work on Majin Vegeta

Best answers
the blue part is way too big
it should be shorter
and the hair isnt dull yellow
more like a vibrant gold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well
1 critck!!
the hair !!!
make the bigges tipp a little bit upper! cuz when u look from the front u didn´t see the big hairtip! i mean the long hair tip behind the moddle hair! wich is more down! must be upper.... URGGHHHH!!! what im telling ^^ hope u can read that.------.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buff himup, shrink the pants, raise the undershirt and shrink the nose and mouth.
Dam man, the porportions are terrible.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wont touch the face dude , and thats how he is , this will lead to a complete remodeling or resking of some part and i dont wanna do that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I l bring the shirt up a bit and scale the arms , but the pants are gonna be like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, then sorry to say, but they look like crap, they will stick out ingame. Its not like its a big deal, just scaling.
I mean, dam man, i remeber when Yugo made that goku, what the hell did you do to it. :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Well, then sorry to say, but they look like crap, they will stick out ingame. Its not like its a big deal, just scaling.
I mean, dam man, i remeber when Yugo made that goku, what the hell did you do to it. :cry:
Cj , atleast its not looking like the goku i m thinking off>_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say w/e you want man, i dont care, not hurting me. It was my first man, youve been doing this for some time, and it still doesnt look 1/2 decent.
Its a good thing it doesnt look like yours, atleast mine is original, not a ripped copy of someone elses.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Say w/e you want man, i dont care, not hurting me. It was my first man, youve been doing this for some time, and it still doesnt look 1/2 decent.
Its a good thing it doesnt look like yours, atleast mine is original, not a ripped copy of someone elses.
Original or no , still Goku . Help doesnt cut it , eaven thought i done this with Darksun doesnt mean anything ... oo i know make a vote tread to see whos better hehe that would gets things realy started

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea that would be really mature darkone..... it doesnt matter whose is better and you dont need a damn poll to prove it. thats got to be the dunbest thing ive heard, youre full of yourself.

Best answers
hey hey, lets not start any flaming in here :p, i dunno what goku model darkone is talking about, but this thread isnt about that model :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok yeah , lets stop this i dont want this tread to get closed , and i dont need anything prooven Cj does , well hes prob
Anyway i made some twekas i l show pics a lil later

Best answers
Now THAT is PERFECT hair color. I wish mods would listen to the color I say to use!!!!

Just noticed ya forgot the eyebrows tho, but that was mentioned already

The_Real_Legend said:
Now the hair is just too greyish a little more yellow would do it good.
And about your model. I can see you're going for Darksun's way of modeling and I have to say with the skin (except for the hands) you almost totally nailed it...
BUT... you really have to work on proportions ALOT more... maybe trying to draw goku sometime would help, i don't know...
Look at some of the ****ing manga pics... FFS! It's not to greyish.

german_boy said:
well
1 critck!!
the hair !!!
make the bigges tipp a little bit upper! cuz when u look from the front u didn´t see the big hairtip! i mean the long hair tip behind the moddle hair! wich is more down! must be upper.... URGGHHHH!!! what im telling ^^ hope u can read that.------.
That's only when the aura is up, when it's a rich gold color.

And uhh... The pants are not to baggy. Look at the ssj3 pic somebody posted :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, dude, thats just stupid, I dont care whos is better, ive been skinning for a week, youve been skinning for what, 6 months now? I dont have to proove anything. Sorry to say darkone/ultra/dan but you are a complete moron.
I will end it here, and I was just telling you my crits, but whatever.

Best answers
ok then, glad thats all over, lol. yeh i love the now haircolor, looks awesome. Cant wait to see the new piccys

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Morpherex said:
Now THAT is PERFECT hair color. I wish mods would listen to the color I say to use!!!!

Just noticed ya forgot the eyebrows tho, but that was mentioned already

Look at some of the ****ing manga pics... FFS! It's not to greyish.

That's only when the aura is up, when it's a rich gold color.
Yeah Morp. i m gonna use it , il release every level of Super saiyan , with Gold and orange = D that should besweet:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom