"Son Goku" Goku model for ESF 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elbows don't seem very normal.. None of it does, really. Suggest working on anatomy a bit more.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course there is hair on the back of the neck, but just not that far down, thats what he's saying, even in that example pic, it shows how the hair comes from the back of the neck

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oo , hmm never came to my eye before , but if that exists than i l make it/try to make it lol =D

Best answers
Looking at the 3D viewer you have hundreds of wasted polys. For example on the bas of the foot there's quite a lot of polys where there could be much less. Even in places like the shirt, pecs (which look a hell of a lot like breasts on that model, IMO), hair and such you could take out a lot more with out loosing detail because the skin has the detail in anyway. That model could easily be closer to 2500 polys without looking any worse than it does.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
A101 said:
Looking at the 3D viewer you have hundreds of wasted polys. For example on the bas of the foot there's quite a lot of polys where there could be much less. Even in places like the shirt, pecs (which look a hell of a lot like breasts on that model, IMO), hair and such you could take out a lot more with out loosing detail because the skin has the detail in anyway. That model could easily be closer to 2500 polys without looking any worse than it does.
No such thing as wasted polys , all of them are in need :devil:

Best answers
The you, sir, are an idiot if you think that. Thinking that won't make you a better modeler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol at a101. just chill out. he'd do something to lower the polies. are u goin to make ss2/3 version darkeh?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
A101 said:
The you, sir, are an idiot if you think that. Thinking that won't make you a better modeler.
Hmm i know whre not to waste polys and where to add more ;/
Yeah Ice all forms as i promised ,
ok beised bonuses like new aura , sound packs , sprites and all , +1 more bonus
animated face expressions , moving mouth and all
heres a test vid for ya
http://www.hlebound.com/darkone/12.avi
You need Xvid codec for it...

Best answers
pretty good ! i really like it :) and for the sound pack is in jap ?

Best answers
woaw what can i say.. i think the face is incredible... really realistic!!! :) better than the one showed before (the old one that they said were 10x better) great job darkone! :) i wish i could model like u :)

G
wow dark1! sweet man GJ that rokz! altho u wont be able 2 c the face in-game tho, lol, its damn cool! also, bout the hair, when he transforms, instead of just shaking about, will it start to stand on end? like in the show when he 1st goess SSJ, his hair stands on end, then he explodes in2 SSJ

Best answers
when did goku first go ssj2?
wow
hes dancing to the music with his eyes
when ur done with all animations make him do a full dance!
u modeled that mouse really well (lol)
seriously though gj no i really want 1.2

Best answers
Darkone said:
Hmm i know whre not to waste polys and where to add more ;/
So a good 20 pollys for the base of the foot isn't wasted? Folds in the belt which are so small you can't see them isn't wasted? You think way too highly of yourself.

Best answers
The face sucks. He is noseless, at least from the front view.

Retired
Best answers
A101 said:
So a good 20 pollys for the base of the foot isn't wasted? Folds in the belt which are so small you can't see them isn't wasted? You think way too highly of yourself.

ye i totally agree with you
well like smo said in his first reply, this looks like a bad version of darksun"s goku, and the ssj hair feels wrong
when looking at the fingers, the "side" of em looks like a plain color wich really attracts my attention since the fingers r kinda fat. the neck muscles dont match his chest muscles-arm muscles at all, so u better redo those
it looks like u got a nice skinmap line on your arms :s, his torso seems to be a bit too fat imo and his shoulders should go down a bit but you can easily fix that later on when goku is rigged, the face skin looks strange his cheeks etc, looks like u just put some highlights random on it without thinking about it too much

anyway, not bad at all, just try to find your own style and listen to crits of other people

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont think hightly of my self , i m just a normal guy , all i like is to have good details thats all , can we drop this trash on wasted poly now , i asked Yugo eaven he thinks everything is sweet , ok back i m doing SS2 hair now , should be updates tommorow =D

anyway, not bad at all, just try to find your own style and listen to crits of other people
Lol and i wondered what had i been doing this whole time? LOL , if i hadnt listen to crytz i wouldnt had reskinned this model 2 times , and fixed alot of things ...
But thx

Best answers
all i can say is incredible models man...but im kinda looking forward to your ssj3 model :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom