some questions about the 1.2 outline

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
i just hope pumping only really benifits the loser, caus if the person thats winning can do it, well, the loser will go kaboom in alot less time, thats just my idea personally. just to keep PS's close, and (better) have some skill to PS'ing not just holding 1 button (but 1 button is better then clicking, dam scripters)
The loser should be able to do it back. It would just be that you can put more ki into your blast at once so you can finish the person off faster.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
Yeh, how terrible that a POWER struggle depends on your POWER level. :p
Piss off, di ck wad. Ever heard of somthing called "gameplay?" Just because you're ****in stronger doesn't mean you should win.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked:

woah now. Settle down. What I said was suppose to be sarcastic, which I thought I demonstrated pretty well with the :p

apparently not...

And another thing, it isn't all that great of an idea to yell at and call a moderator names. And for such lude behavior I grant you a nice, shiny new warning. Take good care of it.

Best answers
i agree with trunks on this one, if your looking to get in a struggle with someone that out classes you powerwise you should be expecting to lose

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
By 5 or 10 million, yeah! But even 5,000 below the other guy, you'll still lose, it just takes longer. I know this because I'm usually the guy giving out the death that way, not because I'm on the receiving end.

ICS

Best answers
actually at 5000 diffrence the one with the better shot(type and charge) or if matched then its the one with more ki(to keep on turbo mode longer and increase your ki

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I rarely use anything other than a generic beam when I'm really fighting.

Offtopic: That's why Frieza is so perfect for me: I need an actual "beam," I charge up, then fire. I want to kill somebody while they're on the ground or good ways away from me it's FINGA-SPAM TIME!!!

Best answers
Sinkaro, it is easy to win a power struggle when the difference is only 5,000...
It depends on the type of attack, and how much charge you've put into it. Each character has their own little subtleies in their beam attacks...

On a note back to the topic, if pumping was a way to throw a lump of ki into a beam instead of a steady flow, then power struggles would become more interesting...

It would be like the old Tortoise and the hare...

Slow and steady vs full ball all at once...

I'd like to see that...

Best answers
It's great if you can push a lump with secondary fire.
But ofcourse, pushing a lump of Ki would cost alot of energy, but if the blast is near the enemy, pushing more Ki into the blast could save your life.

But still, ESF PS is much better than fast clicking PS.
Because, people will probably make multiple key scripts so with one push, you immediately win a PS.

Best answers
yep, dats a good point goldsaiyan, definately not a fan of click-click-click, just because it's so not strategic at all....apart from scripting etc

Best answers
button bashing is the best way to do struggles in games, but not in internet multiplayer games. on a LAN it is ok but this is because you can tell who is cheating. It's just damn cheaters ruin it for all of us.

I think this Ki pumping could be the old "two button" system discussed ages ago in the suggestion forum. primary fire pushes a constant flow of Ki into the struggle, secondary fire pushes a blast of Ki into it. so if you can get the upper hand at the very start of the struggle you could push a blast in to put the opponent on their back foot!

The other PS method talked about was that of an accuracy meter system. Whereby you first select how much ki to push into the struggle in one blast by a meter that fills slowly to start with and incrementally fills faster (so it is hard to get maximum ki in a single blast). Then you have an accuracy meter that you have to get on the "sweet spot" to push ALL of your selected ki in through the blast. Your accuracy defines how much of your ki actually goes into the blast. Think of golf games where you have to first pick the strength of your hit, then the accuracy of the hit on two seperate meters.

I just hope they make PS look like extreme idiomaniac hell bouts with fancy effects and what not. I'd love to see maps start shaking when a PS gets too much Ki pushed into it, and cracks on the ground under the central struggle ball forming (even if you are 100m in the air above the round) rocks flying everywhere etc. Like when you transform in mid-air, the dust effect on the ground below still occurs. Please have a ball of ki in the center of the struggle !! please! like the gohan vs cell struggle. that was awesome!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was wondering.....Can you guys make it so that whenever you pump ki into your blast that it makes your beam bigger and bigger? Or is that impossible to be done online?(ex: Lag, r_speeds, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom